Goodwin and French

ACE

It's sh!thouse rat crazy that we're like 14th in the nation in rebounding and our average height for dudes getting more than 10 minutes a game is 6'5".

Take away Jimmy Bell, who barely counts, and we're at 6'4".  A team full of jimbofives sniffing top 10 in the country in rebounding.  Incredible.

Games like yesterday are so important. We won't shoot like that every time out but if teams scouting us have to see that tape and stay a half step closer to Jimerson and Jacobs, Goodwin and French will be even more dominant. We have a well rounded team but I still think this team will go as far as Goodwin and French can take us. And if our shooters and can make life easier on them, then I really like our chances. 

Littlebill likes this

44 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Games like yesterday are so important. We won't shoot like that every time out but if teams scouting us have to see that tape and stay a half step closer to Jimerson and Jacobs, Goodwin and French will be even more dominant. We have a well rounded team but I still think this team will go as far as Goodwin and French can take us. And if our shooters and can make life easier on them, then I really like our chances. 

ya, and this is why I was getting a little upset a few games ago with Yuri passing up wide open shots.  He was at the point where a defender was giving him about 6 feet.  Yuri showing(bonus for making) that he will shoot it gives him the advantage.

The fact that we have 5 different 36% or better shooters is amazing.  Teams cant leave anyone open =  more spacing.