Game Starts, First Five Minutes

HoosierPal

I think another reason coach has Jimmy starting is to draw a quick foul or two early on. As everyone knows, if you can get a starting big to foul even once in the opening minutes it changes things quite a bit.  I think coach is willing to trade the slow starts with those fouls.

52 minutes ago, cgeldmacher said:

Kentucky shouldn't have lost to Evansville.  Duke shouldn't have lost to Stephen F. Austin.  Even the best teams in the land have bad games.  We're spending all this time talking about a bad five minutes when our team is 7-1.  Maybe we should over analyze the great finishes we've had or the outstanding 2nd halves.

We arent Duke or Kentucky. Am I the only one here who understands that we needed to blow out these teams so we can afford a loss against a good team like Auburn or Seton Hall? We are trying to build an at large...

1 hour ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

Also a bunch of us are taking your mom but you already knew that 

she's 91.   you still couldnt handle her. 

you better stick with Amy the 7th grader.  more your speed intellectually.  

JohnnyJumpUp likes this

8 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

That's 6 on 5.  Cool. 

"I'm not starting necessarily my best five, I'm starting the five I need to start."

Good post, in Ford I trust we are 7-1 and have depth to figure out what combinations players work the best against each opponent.

I like what we are arguing about these days instead of being upset about losing some of these games.

Hargrove has not been unleashed on our opponents yet so the teams best has yet to come.

On 12/2/2019 at 12:21 PM, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

Also a bunch of us are taking your mom but you already knew that 

Your momma jokes on Billikens.com stay in your lane CTowerAccord