GDT: SaLUkis

wgstl

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, almaman said:

Perkins never going to get a double double. Besides points shooting and 3 rebounds his stats all 1s &0s

He is kind of a one trick pony, that trick is sometimes pretty good but  you're right, if he is not scoring he doesn't really do anything else of value. 

9 minutes ago, MichaelC said:

He is kind of a one trick pony, that trick is sometimes pretty good but  you're right, if he is not scoring he doesn't really do anything else of value. 

His defense looked very good at times tonight. If you can play D and score, then you aren't a one trick pony.

30 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Note to @SluSignGuy: Is there any way of forcing the forum software to honor user ignore preferences when updating threads in progress?  It's kind of annoying to see, "You've chosen to ignore _____," but then still see the post (as if having selected "Show this post," even though I didn't).

Yes. You limit the idiot poster. Simple

stats say that but I'm not really. I'm copping to them I guess because I fully want him in there I can't see him below 15 points if he plays 25 minutes. Some guys just don't fill up the other stats much. I'm not smart enough to say that he sucks on D. We won't start 10-0 if he starts :)