GDT BC: Where Eagles Die

brianstl

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, moytoy12 said:

Why is French in the f'ing game on our inbounds???

There are thousands of considerations as a head coach that could be a matter of judgment but this is one of the easiest to get right. That's something I was hoping Ford left in the previous season. It's inexcusable.

5 minutes ago, Pistol said:

There are thousands of considerations as a head coach that could be a matter of judgment but this is one of the easiest to get right. That's something I was hoping Ford left in the previous season. It's inexcusable.

5 minutes ago, Pistol said:

He made one of two which is about what anyone else is going to make.  I think his poise and leadership is important at the end.  Until our younger guys mature, he probably should be in at the end.  Who else would you have in?

Just now, cgeldmacher said:

He made one of two which is about what anyone else is going to make.  I think his poise and leadership is important at the end.  Until our younger guys mature, he probably should be in at the end.  Who else would you have in?

Play the numbers. I want guys that shoot substantially better than 35% from the FT line. 

Just now, cgeldmacher said:

It's not that he shouldn't be playing at all down the stretch. It's just that in situations where we're protecting a lead and the other team has to foul us to extend the clock, French should not be on the floor when we're inbounding the ball. That's all.