Boston Coll over The Bills by 4

The Wiz

1 minute ago, Cowboy said:

-MSmart must have some large appreciation for CFord to come to StL, only drawback is we are practicing at Harris Stowe which I don't get as looking at the events page for the arena there are no events,  I couldn't find a calendar on SLU.edu to show what The U might have so I wonder what's in there? I also wonder what our deal with Harris Stowe is for us practicing there

-looking at this more, the Celtics play at home tonight, is Smart hurt? he played 32 minutes in their last game

-perhaps the guys are hitching a ride on his plane to play @ BC

Is this supposed to be blue font?

They're in Boston already. You can see the BC logo on all the banners in the pictures.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cowboy said:

-MSmart must have some large appreciation for CFord to come to StL, only drawback is we are practicing at Harris Stowe which I don't get as looking at the events page for the arena there are no events,  I couldn't find a calendar on SLU.edu to show what The U might have so I wonder what's in there? I also wonder what our deal with Harris Stowe is for us practicing there

-looking at this more, the Celtics play at home tonight, is Smart hurt? he played 32 minutes in their last game

Hilarious

16 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

I am not sure why Tatum would have stopped by - he has no connection to Ford.  Smart does.

He didn't play for him but he definitely has met Ford and pushes the SLU is the hometown team angle which is good.  He also knows a few of the players through BBE.  He didn't have to, just saying I am surprised he didn't go with Smart. 

JohnnyJumpUp likes this

13 minutes ago, Band Legend said:

I wouldn't be too conspiratorial here; maybe he had a prior commitment.   He does love the Billikens- he did not, however,  love Jim Crews.

I'm assuming Smart hooked him up with the box and set up practice, so that's why he got the special shout-out Tweet. Smart also hit the game winner. 

Tatum loves his Bills.

20 hours ago, Cowboy said:

SLU got to BC early, I imagine, and are practicing in Boston. Easy trip for Smart. 

Team rankings just published the Vegas inspired expected scores for tomorrow's game, as follows: SLU 63.5. BC 66.5. The spread is 3.0 pts in favor of BC. This is a very winnable game, the only major obstacle I see is that for our largely inexperienced team this will be their first away game of the season. Go Bills! you can do it.

I consider this game a quality win....

Let see what happened...

From the original post....

WWN2D2W.

Mitchell is their game changer...Rebs ,stls & blks...Hold him to 7 Rebs.......We missed the rebs by 1...but since he had only 1 stl and no blks....this is a pass

Win the TO battle by 2...if we do away with the unforced TOs we can widen that TO margin which would be a big step to victory... also BC is vulnerable to the TO if we pressure them.....We won the TO battle by 3...so this was a pass ...and yes BC was vulnerable to the TO...the only downside here is that 15 was too many TOs ...only 1 away from the ill fated 16+

Dominate the boards...other than Mitchell  they are not a rebounding team...Dominate means out rebounding  by 10. ...I am going to give this a double pass....This was the key to the game...we out rebounded them by 12...I gave the double pass because because we out rebounded them by 11 on Off rebounding 17-6 ..which in turn led to this stat...2nd chance points...16-5  in favor of The Bills...ball game.

Finally start making some shots...48/35/64....This was a major fail...actual 36/ 26/ 57...Fortunately, they shot almost as bad...35/33/63

If we put it together...offense AND defense. ...fail because we didn't put it all together ...offense came up short again.......and pass because we won the game...defense and great O reb saved us.

So in my opinion , we still haven't seen the best Bills team yet.

On 11/26/2019 at 12:15 PM, moytoy12 said:

How refreshing is it to have TFord? Can you imagine Crews doing any of this (or even having connections to any current players in the league)? I question him on occasion but i'm so damn thankful he's our coach. 

This, a million times over. Performance on the court. Recruiting. Scheduling.

In Ford We Trust.