Boston Coll over The Bills by 4

The Wiz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When Bell starts, three positives happen. He gets good playing time with the starting unit, prepping him for games when French is saddled with fouls and on the bench.

He gets quality time mixing it up, and hopefully tiring out and tenderizing the opposing bigs, opening the door so French can get all werewolf in the second half.

And finally, he does get the tip. An added possession at the front of the game gives us an incremental bump to our notorious slow starts.

12 minutes ago, Sheltiedave said:

When Bell starts, three positives happen. He gets good playing time with the starting unit, prepping him for games when French is saddled with fouls and on the bench.

He gets quality time mixing it up, and hopefully tiring out and tenderizing the opposing bigs, opening the door so French can get all werewolf in the second half.

And finally, he does get the tip. An added possession at the front of the game gives us an incremental bump to our notorious slow starts.

also when french and bell share minutes, other teams are forced to put their "4" on french instead of the 5

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

This is a good question, what bars have the acc network? Hoping the post does 

This is a good question.

I didn’t even know the ACC had a network.

I’m guessing I don’t have it.

When it comes to college basketball I always assumed the ACC network was ESPN.

2 hours ago, Box and Won said:

I am loving this mini-tradition of having a game the day before Thanksgiving - it's a great way to start the holiday weekend, and it gives me a reasonable excuse to day drink.  Now, unlike last year's Pitt game, let's win this one!

Where we watching?

2 hours ago, wgstl said:

also when french and bell share minutes, other teams are forced to put their "4" on french instead of the 5

If I'm  the opposing coach I am putting my best interior defender on French no matter what position he is listed at. I would take a size mis-match with Bell and try to slow down French, if that is what it means. 

ACC network .....231 on Spectrum/Charter

As for DePaul...even though they are a bottom feeder (finishing 8-10 in a 10 team league) they grade out at B

BC,  like DePaul , is also a bottom feeder (finishing 13-15 in a 15 team league)  ...and again like DePaul they grade out at B

And of course The Bills also grade out at B....

So 3 above average teams that are all pretty equal.

13 minutes ago, dlarry said:

This is a good question.

Does seem like it a subset of ESPN. It's on the app although some ACCN stuff is blacked out.

9 minutes ago, dlarry said:

This is a good question.

no they have their own, a lot of those acc network games appears on espn+, but this doesn't look like one of them. 

3 hours ago, The Wiz said:

ACC network .....231 on Spectrum/Charter

As for DePaul...even though they are a bottom feeder (finishing 8-10 in a 10 team league) they grade out at B

BC,  like DePaul , is also a bottom feeder (finishing 13-15 in a 15 team league)  ...and again like DePaul they grade out at B

And of course The Bills also grade out at B....

So 3 above average teams that are all pretty equal.

Thank you Wiz, now I know where to watch the game.

-MSmart must have some large appreciation for CFord to come to StL, only drawback is we are practicing at Harris Stowe which I don't get as looking at the events page for the arena there are no events,  I couldn't find a calendar on SLU.edu to show what The U might have so I wonder what's in there? I also wonder what our deal with Harris Stowe is for us practicing there

-looking at this more, the Celtics play at home tonight, is Smart hurt? he played 32 minutes in their last game

-perhaps the guys are hitching a ride on his plane to play @ BC