GDT vs Belmont

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuri's complete game wasn't that bad. His defense was very good, he had a few nice assists and 6 boards. Clearly he had too many turnovers and didn't shoot well but his overall game wasn't as bad as it seems. We held them to 55 points and Yuri played a major role in that. His worst game as a Billiken, I'll give you that

1 hour ago, Taj79 said:

All around game?  Call me when he's up on making the free ones.

Bad Take Taj, Yep, he had one in his armor. 5-12 from the f/t line. 8 of 12 puts him at 66%, 9 at 75%. Are you saying if he had 4 more points it would have been a good all around game? So 25/24/4/7 great all around game. 21/24/4/7 not so great.   21/24/4/7 qualifies as a great all around game. Period. Any discussion to the contrary is wrong. 

BilliesBy40 likes this

19 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

Yuri's complete game wasn't that bad. His defense was very good, he had a few nice assists and 6 boards. Clearly he had too many turnovers and didn't shoot well but his overall game wasn't as bad as it seems. We held them to 55 points and Yuri played a major role in that. His worst game as a Billiken, I'll give you that

Yes. But he's a Grasshopper he'll learn. All in on Yurimania! 

14 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Aside from the free throws.  Come on, Taj, you have to give Hasahn credit for this game.  And he did manage a stretch of 3 straight FTs.  He definitely gets the game ball for today.

Offensive player of the game.  Defensive player of the game.  And I hear he cooks a mean prime rib.

Heres the definitive bottom line.  French is a GD god.   Best inside one game performance ive ever seen at Saint Louis University.

That said goodwin did a fabulous defensive job on kunkel.  I think he scored his points when Goodwin out with 4 fouls

Littlebill likes this

Just now, billiken_roy said:

That said goodwin did a fabulous defensive job on kunkel.  I think he scored his points when Goodwin out with 4 fouls

Kunkel also has those 6 points in like 1 minute, so outside of that 1 minute he really was nonexistent