GDT vs Belmont

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!  Won a nail biter.  That's a +1 on my OCC log.  Yuri was downright horrible.  Can't get worse than that.  All Hasahn.  But 38% from the line.  But nothing but rims and roll at the end.  Long way to go.  But the defense was intense the whole second half and Yuri keeping ball out of Murphy's hands in those last ten seconds is well worth praise.  Scanlon was lost.  And Jimmmerson's defense there was also key.

1 hour ago, glazedandconfused said:

Would love to see Perkins, Jimerson, Collins Goodwin French line up in 2nd half

Run the offense through french and mix in collins/french pick n roll. Shooters would give spacing and that’s a decent defensive lineup.

Kind of called the 5 we would go with in second. Saw more weaver than i was expecting but thought he played well. 

Great win. 5-1 at this point. With a quality win. I’ll take it any day.

1 minute ago, Taj79 said:

Wow!  Won a nail biter.  That's a +1 on my OCC log.  Yuri was downright horrible.  Can't get worse than that.  All Hasahn.  But 38% from the line.  But nothing but rims and roll at the end.  Long way to go.  But the defense was intense the whole second half and Yuri keeping ball out of Murphy's hands in those last ten seconds is well worth praise.  Scanlon was lost.  And Jimmmerson's defense there was also key.

DONT CARE ABOUT THE RIMS AND ROLLS ILL TAKE THE POINTS! Team Blue!

billikens747 likes this