GRAY UNIFORMS

AGB91

Big fan of the logo front. Like the ability to change it up. Sometimes the white at home gets boring. More than anything, players get excited to wear a different jersey. Not that it showed too much in last nights performance. I think we should consistently have 4 different looks to go with.

45 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I really don’t care what they wear on the court as long as we can buy legit Nike replicas of them. 

since kaepernick b.s. i havent and will not buy anything nike.   

6 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

I really don’t care what they wear on the court as long as we can buy legit Nike replicas of them. 

I still can’t believe this is an issue... I wonder if Ford is aware that fans can’t buy actual replica jerseys. 

It’s really not possible to build the type of program he is wanting to build without fans being able to buy jerseys...  I know a ton of people who would kill to own one of our black Nike jerseys. 

24 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

I still can’t believe this is an issue... I wonder if Ford is aware that fans can’t buy actual replica jerseys. 

It’s really not possible to build the type of program he is wanting to build without fans being able to buy jerseys...  I know a ton of people who would kill to own one of our black Nike jerseys. 

Yeah I really don’t know. The dude who runs the shop makes so many fuoking excuses, it’s ridiculous. 

27 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

I’m old but I don’t get this. Unless you are a 10 year old kid what’s the deal. Where are you wearing these jersey.  Not to be cute but seriously don’t understand the appeal for an adult. 

45 minutes ago, willie said:

I’m old but I don’t get this. Unless you are a 10 year old kid what’s the deal. Where are you wearing these jersey.  Not to be cute but seriously don’t understand the appeal for an adult. 

They appeal greatly to students. I like to collect them, don’t really wear them all that much. Wore my Kwamain for senior day this past year, we kept winning so I wore it when I went to BKLN. I do like wearing them in the summer especially on vacation. I don’t see a reason to question how someone likes to dress to be honest. As long as nobody’s getting hurt, no need to be a poopy pants. 

Edit: I’m curious if you feel the same about all jerseys/uniforms/kits.

1 minute ago, billikenfan05 said:

They appeal greatly to students. I like to collect them, don’t really wear them all that much. Wore my Kwamain for senior day this past year, we kept winning so I wore it when I went to BKLN. I do like wearing them in the summer especially on vacation. 

I like to wear mine as a swim suit cover-up at the pool or beach.

billikenfan05 likes this

2 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

They partner with the Blues primarily but they also sell Cardinals, Mizzou, Illinois stuff 

Everyone has cardinals stuff in this town.

Mizzou and Illinois play games in their building.