GRAY UNIFORMS

AGB91

36 minutes ago, AGB91 said:

I was just wondering what everyone thought about the gray uniforms last night?

They were ok.  But When they originally announced this I thought they were gonna be much cooler. Very underwhelming 

I got confused at first tuning into the game because it was mid-game my picture quality was blurry and the HiPoint was wearing what looked like our black uniforms.  It took me 30 seconds to realize we were in grey.

That being said, I did like the greys.  I wouldn't want to wear them often but they are a pretty cool alternate.

29 minutes ago, willie said:

This shocked me. You are such a traditionalist. I would have bet money you would only like white at home and blue on the road. 

i am all about the billiken blue.  i do not like alternative road uniforms that are not billiken blue.   i want all billiken wear by fans to be billiken blue.   yes i have white billiken t-shirts i wear to exercise in and i have a couple of gray billiken hoodies to work in the yard in the fall, but at true billiken events we should all be in billiken blue.  create the sea of billiken blue.   

crymdg2 and RUBillsFan like this