Jump to content
Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
wgstl

GDT: avoid a low point

Recommended Posts

Just now, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

People who can score should be playing. I havent seen anything poor from Weaver

He missed all 3 of his shot attempts today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

People who can score should be playing. I havent seen anything poor from Weaver

You didn’t see the 3 point try that hit all backboard and no rim?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, this was horrible. But a good team Finds ways to win I guess. 
 

given seton hall and this I don’t feel great about Saturday but hoping to be wrong. Pack the house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Belmont is gonna be a test. We better find a D that works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not an impressive win however the way the team played I do not think we needed to play another tough team.

I hope our injured players resting will have them prepared for Belmont.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EssEllYou said:

Every team that is supposed to suck at offense always brings their A game against us. And our D sux.  So annoying. 

I mean, defense was frustrating because of The amount of TOs, but it only let up 55 without our best defender. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the other hand, it's not like we didn't know that this squad would be a work-in-progress.  To me, though, the most disturbing things are Goodwin's apparent mental lapses and French's not finishing well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It got uncomfortable but not areal challenge all in all.  I think we need to scrap the helter-skelter D and just go lock down man on man.  Giving Belmont open looks will kill us Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Taj79 said:

It got uncomfortable but not areal challenge all in all.  I think we need to scrap the helter-skelter D and just go lock down man on man.  Giving Belmont open looks will kill us Saturday.

Agreed. We play like this on Saturday and Belmont beats us by 25+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

He missed all 3 of his shot attempts today.

 

10 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

You didn’t see the 3 point try that hit all backboard and no rim?

Sometimes shooters have to warm up. Gibson missed his first few too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perkins was bad tonight.

If Jimmy is gonna play 10+ minutes, he needs to do something.  1 rebound isnt gonna cut it.

Jacobs, im glad hes shooting more, but he also struggled tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

 

Sometimes shooters have to warm up. Gibson missed his first few too 

first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

On the other hand, it's not like we didn't know that this squad would be a work-in-progress.  To me, though, the most disturbing things are Goodwin's apparent mental lapses and French's not finishing well.

Which begs the question, why throw so much at these guys this early?

Lock in to a couple of defenses you can solidify? Limit the plays you call (Ford admitted at half he called too many different plays). Why did we have no timeouts with 5 min left against High Point? How has our FT %age gotten worse (or at best stagnated around 50%)? 

I have questions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...