More of the Same

Billy Ken

Volleyball was up to the usual, VCU game has become expected, that program is the definition of mediocrity. 

Women’s soccer will still get a champions parade for making tournament, but again bounced 1st round, your typical A10 team. Just happy to be there. 

MBB is better, BUT, today just proved this program is a long ways away.

We still have Pat Summit, I mean Lisa Stone to prop up, hopefully another NIT this year! 

I know this post is negative, but the point I’m trying to make is, when is just getting by or just happy to be there not enough? It the same stuff over and over each year. I don’t know about anybody else but history repeats itself each year it seems. Especially considering all the money being spent relative to what other coaches did with less in the past! 

Mens soccer....not even worth bothering, its bombed out into the stone ages nationally. That coach is the captain of the Titanic. 

9 minutes ago, Billy Ken said:

Volleyball was up to the usual, VCU game has become expected, that program is the definition of mediocrity. 

Women’s soccer will still get a champions parade for making tournament, but again bounced 1st round, your typical A10 team. Just happy to be there. 

We still have Pat Summit, I mean Lisa Stone to prop up, hopefully another NIT this year! 

I know this post is negative, but the point I’m trying to make is, when is just getting by or just happy to be there not enough? It the same stuff over and over each year. I don’t know about anybody else but history repeats itself each year it seems. Especially considering all the money being spent relative to what other coaches did with less in the past! 

Mens soccer....not even worth bothering, its bombed out into the stone ages nationally. That coach is the captain of the Titanic. 

Gees go away you fuoking idiot. Some of us want to see this program succeed. Save this board for fans who want to contribute in a positive fashion. Take your pointless shiit talk elsewhere.

TRN, RiseAndGrind, CBFan and 1 other like this

49 minutes ago, Billy Ken said:

I know I shouldn't engage you, but to hopefully get you to open your eyes, let's say Chris May is sent on his way.  Why would you think can the BoT and president would hire big time AD?  

You continue to bark up the wrong tree. It is not Chris May.

17 hours ago, Billy Ken said:

Please seek help you obsession is not healthy.

If you own guns, knives or rope give those items to your family.