Five observations from the Seton Hall woodshed

Sheltiedave

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

If you've ever done any amount of business travel, you'd get tired of eating restaurant food and long for home cooking. 

Not that they get home cooked meals at SLU, no sir they do not. These kids are on a cafeteria food diet, unless the Athletic department requires special types of diets for them. Now, please think back on your own experience, is the cafeteria food anywhere close to be as good as home food?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Not that they get home cooked meals at SLU, no sir they do not. These kids are on a cafeteria food diet, unless the Athletic department requires special types of diets for them. Now, please think back on your own experience, is the cafeteria food anywhere close to be as good as home food?

-just one point, at home I didn't have soft serve with Apple Jacks

rgbilliken and moytoy12 like this

20 hours ago, almaman said:

7-16 in 4 games. if he played 32 games a year with those totals he'd have 224 3's for his career. That would be 6 behind Highmark who's third in career total list. His .437% from the arc would place him second on career list. elaborate on this consistency of which you speak? 

You're right.  I was basing it on perception rather than looking at the numbers.  I guess my hope for Gibson then is more timely threes.  Seem like whenever we're wanting one to set the tone in a game, it doesn't fall.  However, you're right about the actual numbers.