GDT: Take Down The Pirates

SLU_Nick

4 hours ago, slu72 said:

Aaargh, make 'em walk the plank an' hang 'em from the yard arms, Cap'n Travis! Gonna miss the first half, but thank God for DVR. Won't be checking out the GDT unless I can catch up at the end thanks to fast forward. 

My concern is our young guys are gonna be a little awed by playing a ranked P6 team. Hopefully, our vets will calm them down. Keys: Defend, French stays out of foul trouble, and our perimeter shooters get hot! 

Church, work, funeral?  Watch on phone!

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Spoon-Balls said:

Bills need to double team Powell at every opportunity. We cannot let him shoot 3's at will. Force the other SH players to try and beat us. 

Let’s not do what Michigan State did to stop him, whatever that was.

10 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

The real start time is 4 p.m., so there's no way you'll catch up via DVR playback before the end of the game, unless there are several overtime periods.

Or they call a ton of fouls. I figure a half takes an hour w/ timeouts and comm breaks. If I FF to where I only watch actual play I can possibly catch the tail end live if it goes to 6:30 or 5:30 cst. 

4 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Or they call a ton of fouls. I figure a half takes an hour w/ timeouts and comm breaks. If I FF to where I only watch actual play I can possibly catch the tail end live if it goes to 6:30 or 5:30 cst. 

You'd have to speed through free throws and stoppages of play.  Even then, I don't like your chances of joining the game thread until 6:45.

Lot of cocky talk on the SHU board. A couple are whining about giving up on the recruitment of Has. Too late now, fellas, he's a true blue Billiken. And an early tweet from Rothstein about how this won't be a pillage and plunder party for the Pirates. Most think JGood and French is all the ammo we got. Well, wait until they get a load of..... drum roll please.... Yurimania! Go Bills! 

15 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Lot of cocky talk on the SHU board. A couple are whining about giving up on the recruitment of Has. Too late now, fellas, he's a true blue Billiken. And an early tweet from Rothstein about how this won't be a pillage and plunder party for the Pirates. Most think JGood and French is all the ammo we got. Well, wait until they get a load of..... drum roll please.... Yurimania! Go Bills! 

MrT.gif