A10 on 11/12

Taj79

43 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Duquesne up 1 with 17 ticks.  And wins 74 to 71.

Daly is all the Joeys got.  He put up 31 of their 66 shots today.  On that kind of volume .....That's all I'm saying.

Uh no. 26 of 66. 

St. Joseph has 4 players averaging double digit points after five games.  They are more than just Daly.

Do you just make this stuff up?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Duquesne escapes with a narrow win over the ISU Sycamores 74-71, to remain undefeated.  GT 6'11" 240 lb GT Steele leads the Dukes with 20.  Steel traveled transferred to  Pittsburgh from Utah Valley (and Eastern Michigan and Des Moines Area JC). 

Our Town's Jordan Barnes is off to a slow start (for him) for the Sycamores.

Whozyerdouche ..  I added his three point attempts into the FG attempts and came up with 31.  A simple math error.  So yeah, I made the whole thing up.  I've seen Taylor Funk and Lorenzo Edwards disappear before.  Often over these three or so years.   Rahmir Moore is  a freshman.  Short of an unexplainable upset of UConn, they are six points on the plus side of a zero win season to date.  Thank god Lafayette and St. Francis loom on the schedule.  I see a 7 and 23 season for the Hawks.  They are that good.

Just watched Davidson lose to Wake 82-70. The Deacons had a great second half shooting and dominated the glass. Davidson was outrebounded by 13 and outscored 16 in the paint. Gudmundsson and Grady are that team. Stop them as we did in the A-10 Tourney and we'll beat them again. Grady is really good and, as we all know from three years of watching him, Gudmundsson is shifty and can shoot the rock.

billikenblue likes this

Watched the second half of Dayton v Georgia. 
Toppin went for 25 shooting 9-11, including 2-3 from the Arc, and according to the announcers none of his shots were dunks. 
Maui sounded like Dayton home game. Their fans travel. 
Tom Crean believes in non position rosters. Everyone on the Georgia roster is listed as a B for Basketball player. 

14 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Watched the second half of Dayton v Georgia. 
Toppin went for 25 shooting 9-11, including 2-3 from the Arc, and according to the announcers none of his shots were dunks. 
Maui sounded like Dayton home game. Their fans travel. 
Tom Crean believes in non position rosters. Everyone on the Georgia roster is listed as a B for Basketball player. 

-I've never been a fan of his, this drives it deeper

Richmond tied with Wiscy 45-45 mid-second half. Not sure how good Wiscy is supposed to be, but one thing I notice about them is they have a lot of heady, coach on the floor, gym rat types in the lineup.

Another big win against the Big Ten. Wisconsin was preseason #6. Richmond takes them down. Badgers elected to spread the D and they did shut down Gilyard and Sherrod but Golden and Francis went wild. 

Good win for the league and good win for Richmond. They already beat Vandy, so quite a resume for the Spiders. 

6 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

A big A10 win against the Big Ten. Wisconsin was preseason #6. Richmond takes them down. Badgers elected to spread the D and they did shut down Gilyard and Sherrod but Golden and Francis went wild. 

Good win for the league and good win for Richmond. They already beat Vandy, so quite a resume for the Spiders. 

User error. 

2 hours ago, mrjoelabs said:

Is richmond that good? Or Wisconsin bad?  I wish Toppin had left last year. Not looking forward to those Dayton games

Richmond has talent and the potential to be explosive on offense. Let’s just say that Wisconsin doesn’t look very athletic at this point.

Early returns on the season across the league have been good (not looking at you Bonnies). While these #s will jump around a lot early in the season. Here are the current Conference RPI ratings as of 11/26/19.  For comparison. At end of the season last year, A10 was 11th and on 11/26/2018 we were 18th (!!). 

image.png.5b3a4178cdec774dbf658a466304eee4.png

TheChosenOne likes this