Coach Ford on the Radio

HoosierPal

9 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

No mention of Thatch. I gotta believe if Ford said Thatch would be ready for conference play then DannyMac would have asked.  Don't think we're seeing Fred any time soon.

Nope, no mention of Thatch.  The Sports on a Sunday Morning link isn't up on KMOX.  Perhaps that was where some heard the issue discussed?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

I wonder where he heard that postgame conference.  Coach Macon was on with Rammer.  My ESPN+ feed ended when the game did.  The Wiz has some connections!

I'm wondering the same. If it was said by Ford, I imagine someone in the local media would have repeated it by now. 

We heard part of the postgame talk with Ford in the radio last night, after we got to the car (this took some time). Ford said the team was playing below its capabilities and was getting into trouble because of it. He said he wanted to speed up the game but instead the team slows it down. He talked about Jacobs being a lot better than what we have seen so far in action and hoping Jacobs will grow to be able to display his real capabilities in games. He was not happy about the game last night. This is all I remember between the heavy traffic and driving out of that plugged up garage. My wife was driving and our grandson was talking non stop. My memory of what was said by Ford is probably not very accurate. The program was actually over before we got out of the garage.