Thinking About The Weekend

mrjoelabs

5 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I believe this why don't you? When they cut Broy open for his autopsy a Billiken is going to pop out. 

I believe Broy 100%. My point was more -- have you ever left a Cardinals game for these reasons, for example? People care different amounts about different things. It's not hard to understand why the casual fan would leave a game early for the reasons he stated -- getting home for work, school, etc. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, majerus mojo said:

I believe Broy 100%. My point was more -- have you ever left a Cardinals game for these reasons, for example? People care different amounts about different things. It's not hard to understand why the casual fan would leave a game early for the reasons he stated -- getting home for work, school, etc. 

I don't leave games early. Even when it looks impossible. Just me. Stay to the end. I'm a believer in ain't over til it's over. 

1 minute ago, slu72 said:

I don't leave games early. Even when it looks impossible. Just me. Stay to the end. I'm a believer in ain't over til it's over. 

Lol. That's great. Not trying to call out anyone's fanhood here. Just think it's unreasonable to be like "WELL I ALWAYS STAY, so I can't understand why anyone would ever leave for any reason, ever."

16 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

No ive never left any sporting event early.