Thinking About The Weekend

mrjoelabs

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seton Hall - MSU tied at 55 with just over 9 to play. Myles Powell has 24 points.  Bad news for SLU is that the ankle doesn’t seem to be bothering him.  Good news for SLU is that based on this game anyways if you can shut Powell down (as Javon Bess did last year) Seton Hall’s offense doesn’t seem great.

I hope Seton Hall can win this one and maybe be a little overly confident heading into Sunday.

JGR6396 likes this

This might seem odd but I think I’d feel better if SH beats MSU. They might come to SLU a little overconfident.  I don’t want them coming into SLU looking for blood after a tight loss. They’ll already be planning some revenge from last year. 

25 minutes ago, almaman said:

hero ball failed. I hope we don't become that with any of our potential heroes. they are going to be hungry Sunday and less impressive if we win. bummer ending. no call ridiculous when 500# collide 18" of the ground has to be a foul.

Unless Yuri is out of the game I don’t think it’s possible for this team to play hero ball 

I wonder if Powell was ever hurt..smokescreen to fool Izzo.       Refs always bail out Izzo. We learned that firsthand in 2012 when we should've gone sweet 16.  Ill never forget how pissed I was after that game.  Hall is gonna be fired up angry now, not happy with result