Random points after FGCU

bauman

2 hours ago, Billfan7 said:

Wow, this one thread contains almost every annoying message board antic.  Also,  if you are regularly posting on something as anachronistic as a message board, can you really use the phrase OK Boomer?  I see it as a very boomerish activity.

Finally someone else sees the board as anachronistic. Do you know how many times I've said to myself damn this board is anachronistic? 

21 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

Finally someone else sees the board as anachronistic. Do you know how many times I've said to myself damn this board is anachronistic? 

I can attest from my tenure as a moderator that this board is very anarchist!  I mean, so many....  Huh?  What?  That's not what anachronistic means?  Oh.  Never mind then.  Sorry!

majerus mojo and slufanskip like this

16 hours ago, bauman said:

Would you and brianstl pls decide if I violated your rules about making an unnecessary POST or THREAD.  I'm confused, but calm, not being sure of which rule(s) I am in violation of.  I just don't want to offend either of you.

It's hard to believe that someone making a valid post,  purely about Billiken basketball, can get in so much trouble from a couple of you for making, what in your minds, is a unnecessary post and/or thread.

The old saying went something like this,"It's hard being a Billiken fan."  Now it should read, "It's hard being a Billiken.com member, poster."  I guess supporting this Board financially, unlike many posters e.g. brianstl , isn't enough.  Now I have to pass the Pistol and brianstl hurdles.  Forget it!

It just caught my eye when the board's spelling czar started a new thread about the exact same thing we were already talking about in another thread. Given how many corrections you've sent on your one-man mission to preserve the sanctity of one player's last name, I took you for a strict, no-nonsense kind of guy. Seems like a pretty stark inconsistency to me and I'm just seeing where the line is. If you're going to dish it out, you gotta take it. (And you have to know by now people are messing with you, right?)