2019-2020 Men's Basketball Game Day Information

Go_Bills

Glad we got something working for you. When you get a chance, would you mind trying the link above that you are using on your phone wifi at home on your pc to see if it still giving you a 404 error. Because from my guesses something up with your DNS connection on your internet. These sites are reachable for me, but nevertheless in the future, I will keep including non flash links just incase users need mobile!  

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Go_Bills said:

@BigMouthBilliken try this one, it should work on phone as well 

SD | Saint Louis vs. FGCU | Clicks:2 | Mobile:Yes | Adblock Off | NSFW Ads

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.

seems to work on my pc as well

2 minutes ago, BigMouthBilliken said:

seems to work on my pc as well

Thanks, for the update. Glad you can watch on a bigger screen. Going forward we will see if you continue to get blocked by your ISP for future games. Thanks for postings and in the future, I will include other various if we have them!  

11 minutes ago, BigMouthBilliken said:

fwiw I have comcast xfinity. Is it a block or something you think?

My bet would be this, as an xFi customer, you can enable Protected Browsing, an opt-in service that helps safeguard your home networks against malicious content. ... When enabled, protected browsing can reduce the risk of accessing known sources of malware, spyware and phishing for all devices connected to your home network. This is also well known to block legitimate websites like Paypal. So chances are you have it enabled, personally I would disable it, but I also don't have kids or anyone who just clicks on every website they see. However, I would be curious of disabling it fixed your issue connecting to Wiz1 as my bets are that's what blocking that connection.   

https://homesupport.securly.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017950773-How-do-I-turn-off-protected-browsing-for-Comcast-Xfinity-

Setting should be found here: http://xfinity.com/myxFi

Along the top there are menu items (My Xfinity, Shop/Upgrade, Support, My Account), then there are icons. Email, TV, Home, Internet (looks like Wi-Fi), phone, etc. Click the Internet/Wi-Fi icon. You may be asked to sign in along the way.

There is now a 2nd level of menus. Overview, People, Devices, Help, More. Click More.

Scroll down to see Security Settings. All your problems lie with "Protected Browsing". When enabled, it caused the problems with PayPal. The fellow from PayPal called me this evening and asked me to verify that when the setting is enabled that I am now able to reach PayPal.com. It's true, I can.

13 minutes ago, Go_Bills said:

My bet would be this, as an xFi customer, you can enable Protected Browsing, an opt-in service that helps safeguard your home networks against malicious content. ... When enabled, protected browsing can reduce the risk of accessing known sources of malware, spyware and phishing for all devices connected to your home network. This is also well known to block legitimate websites like Paypal. So chances are you have it enabled, personally I would disable it, but I also don't have kids or anyone who just clicks on every website they see. However, I would be curious of disabling it fixed your issue connecting to Wiz1 as my bets are that's what blocking that connection.   

https://homesupport.securly.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017950773-How-do-I-turn-off-protected-browsing-for-Comcast-Xfinity-

Setting should be found here: http://xfinity.com/myxFi

Along the top there are menu items (My Xfinity, Shop/Upgrade, Support, My Account), then there are icons. Email, TV, Home, Internet (looks like Wi-Fi), phone, etc. Click the Internet/Wi-Fi icon. You may be asked to sign in along the way.

There is now a 2nd level of menus. Overview, People, Devices, Help, More. Click More.

Scroll down to see Security Settings. All your problems lie with "Protected Browsing". When enabled, it caused the problems with PayPal. The fellow from PayPal called me this evening and asked me to verify that when the setting is enabled that I am now able to reach PayPal.com. It's true, I can.

Thanks for the explanation!

Go_Bills likes this

1 minute ago, BigMouthBilliken said:

@Go_BillsAny other free streams? The link doesn’t seem to have a feed.

Nope, I been searching for the past 45 minutes. No luck, my advice would be if you can pony up for watchESPN+. But then again someone said that even there they were having issues with the ESPN+ streams which would explain why not site has a stream because I usually pulls from there. But if you want I can PM you my login to watch the game. 

2 minutes ago, Go_Bills said:

Nope, I been searching for the past 45 minutes. No luck, my advice would be if you can pony up for watchESPN+. But then again someone said that even there they were having issues with the ESPN+ streams which would explain why not site has a stream because I usually pulls from there. But if you want I can PM you my login to watch the game. 

I appreciate the gesture but it’s okay. I’ll continue with the radio broadcast. Thanks again!

21 minutes ago, Go_Bills said:

I am cheap and poor bucked up for the + this week and got my $$ worth already for a month.

Go_Bills likes this

I enjoy reviewing the SLU Game Notes before each contest.  They are available on each game preview post from the SLU Billikens site.

https://slubillikens.com/news/2019/11/16/mens-basketball-mbb-preview-billikens-host-no-12-seton-hall-sunday-at-3-pm.aspx

Go to the box and click on Game Notes.  It has up to date individual and team stats and information on upcoming opponents.  

53 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

I enjoy reviewing the SLU Game Notes before each contest.  They are available on each game preview post from the SLU Billikens site.

https://slubillikens.com/news/2019/11/16/mens-basketball-mbb-preview-billikens-host-no-12-seton-hall-sunday-at-3-pm.aspx

Go to the box and click on Game Notes.  It has up to date individual and team stats and information on upcoming opponents.  

I like that the notes mention Yurimania.

34 minutes ago, juniorbill76 said:

I like that the notes mention Yurimania.

Kunderman reads the board and occasionally posts.  Yurimania is really becoming a thing though.  slu72 needs to get all the credit.

2 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

@go_bills I need some serious help for Wednesday. I’m in Mexico on a trash ass phone provider and the resort doesn’t get ACC. If you or anyone has a stream I would be eternally grateful! 

I should be able to score a link that will work in Mexico. If not, I will give you a free vpn login to watch the game.  

Just a quick follow up, will you be watching from a Computer or Phone? 

2 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

Phone is the plan as of now 

@billikenfan05 Not 100% if this will be a working link for our game but it should be! Would you mind telling me if this link works outside the USA on mobile? It's going to be a little annoying with trying to avoid redirects from ads but I got it to work on my phone as of 9:40 CST.  

HD | ACCNX HD | Clicks:2 | Mobile:Yes | Disable Adblock | NSFW:Yes | MISR:1Mbps

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.

1 hour ago, Go_Bills said:

@billikenfan05 Not 100% if this will be a working link for our game but it should be! Would you mind telling me if this link works outside the USA on mobile? It's going to be a little annoying with trying to avoid redirects from ads but I got it to work on my phone as of 9:40 CST.  

HD | ACCNX HD | Clicks:2 | Mobile:Yes | Disable Adblock | NSFW:Yes | MISR:1Mbps

Seems to work! Side note, talking with a Russian bro who brought his wife and side piece on vacation. Absolutely absurd 

Go_Bills likes this