2019-2020 Men's Basketball Game Day Information

Go_Bills

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Now it’s showing slu v BC in the upcoming events, but doesn’t show the espn+ logo on the graphic like the rest 

The game will be televised on the ACC Network and streamed on WatchESPN. Please note that game will NOT appear on ESPN+. Fans are highly encouraged to visit getaccn.com for a list of service providers and channel numbers for the ACC Network. Only those who receive the ACC Network as part of their television service will be able to stream the game on WatchESPN. Users should log into the app using their service provider credentials.

I will be posting a mobile friendly streams but I would advise against clicking any stream links on your company wifi. 

Dish customers will get the game on the Acc network I set my DVR to it this morning it is in the low 400’s before the removed fox Midwest channels.

26 minutes ago, Go_Bills said:

The game will be televised on the ACC Network and streamed on WatchESPN. Please note that game will NOT appear on ESPN+. Fans are highly encouraged to visit getaccn.com for a list of service providers and channel numbers for the ACC Network. Only those who receive the ACC Network as part of their television service will be able to stream the game on WatchESPN. Users should log into the app using their service provider credentials.

I will be posting a mobile friendly streams but I would advise against clicking any stream links on your company wifi. 

I hate that they call it watch espn, but down the watch espn app

20 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

An international stream! 

Please let me know if that A-10 international one works on a cell phone? My thoughts are that it is not mobile friendly in which case I will post a mobile link around tip off.

3 minutes ago, Clock_Tower said:

Local radio?

It says ESPN 101.1, currently the official website not working probably due to blackout of the Raven's vs 49ers NFL game, however https://tunein.com/radio/101-ESPN-1011-s23633/ seems to work for me right now, however not sure if the NFL game will finish before tip-off. There seems to be 15 minutes left in the NFL game. However, let me know if your able to use that URL to listen?  

27 minutes ago, Go_Bills said:

Please let me know if that A-10 international one works on a cell phone? My thoughts are that it is not mobile friendly in which case I will post a mobile link around tip off.

It says ESPN 101.1, currently the official website not working probably due to blackout of the Raven's vs 49ers NFL game, however https://tunein.com/radio/101-ESPN-1011-s23633/ seems to work for me right now, however not sure if the NFL game will finish before tip-off. There seems to be 15 minutes left in the NFL game. However, let me know if your able to use that URL to listen?  

Yeah I think it’s a pay stream 🖕🏻The A10