No cluck cluck

8 hours ago, White Pelican said:

I attended the women's exhibition game with McKendree tonight and they continued the promotion for the chicken sandwich. The PA announcer said if the Bills make 10 free throws in the game, take ticket stub to the Chick Fil A at Hampton and Chippewa within 24 hours to get a free sandwich. (The Bills made 11 free throws in the game.)

With the women shooting 10 throws is a layup. 

8 hours ago, Bills71 said:

Chicken?

How did they play? Win? Duh!!!!

This thread is about chicken. Specifically, FREE chicken. (Not to be confused with free RANGE chicken, although I guess they could be that too.)

After a sloppy and cold shooting first half, the women dominated in the second, particularly in the third quarter to easily take the game.

http://www.slubillikens.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27200&ATCLID=211815398

http://www.slubillikens.com/fls/27200/WomenBB/EXH01.pdf

Julia Martinez 7 rb's and 7 assists in 19 minutes. Obviously just an exhibition but you could tell she had very good court vision and passing ability at Midnight madness. I think she's going to pile up a ton of assists throughout her career. For me, a great pass is more exciting than most dunks. 

1 hour ago, slufanskip said:

Julia Martinez 7 rb's and 7 assists in 19 minutes. Obviously just an exhibition but you could tell she had very good court vision and passing ability at Midnight madness. I think she's going to pile up a ton of assists throughout her career. For me, a great pass is more exciting than most dunks. 

Good point. She had 7 of our 15 assists. And I enjoy seeing great passing too.

On 10/31/2019 at 10:12 PM, White Pelican said:

Well they confiscated exchanged my ticket for a sandwich. I guess you had two tickets though to get two sandwiches.

Yep, I had two tickets, mine and my elderly mother’s. She stopped driving a few months ago and I made a second trip for her. But she was at the game, cheering for that 10th free throw.

Serious Question here - Guy has previously mentioned that the Free Chick-Fil-A sandwich ticket offer is only good for 24 hours after the game. So if Guy mentions this tomorrow night, we hit our 10 free throws and I go to Chick-Fil-A on Sunday and they are closed. Do I get to count this as an another Guy f-up or is Guy going to be at Chick-Fil-A on Sunday to pass out free sandwiches?

43 minutes ago, FromDaEastSide said:

Serious Question here - Guy has previously mentioned that the Free Chick-Fil-A sandwich ticket offer is only good for 24 hours after the game. So if Guy mentions this tomorrow night, we hit our 10 free throws and I go to Chick-Fil-A on Sunday and they are closed. Do I get to count this as an another f-up Guy for again or is Guy going to be at Chick-Fil-A on Sunday to pass out free sandwiches?

You do realize it is only at the Chippewa store?  

2 hours ago, FromDaEastSide said:

Serious Question here - Guy has previously mentioned that the Free Chick-Fil-A sandwich ticket offer is only good for 24 hours after the game. So if Guy mentions this tomorrow night, we hit our 10 free throws and I go to Chick-Fil-A on Sunday and they are closed. Do I get to count this as an another f-up Guy for again or is Guy going to be at Chick-Fil-A on Sunday to pass out free sandwiches?

this is a very important and interesting question

15 hours ago, FromDaEastSide said:

Serious Question here - Guy has previously mentioned that the Free Chick-Fil-A sandwich ticket offer is only good for 24 hours after the game. So if Guy mentions this tomorrow night, we hit our 10 free throws and I go to Chick-Fil-A on Sunday and they are closed. Do I get to count this as an another Guy f-up or is Guy going to be at Chick-Fil-A on Sunday to pass out free sandwiches?

12 hours ago, Billikens4life said:

this is a very important and interesting question

Agree.

can I go on Monday or do I get screwed out of a chicken sandwich because  Chick-fil-a went to the Steve Goedeker school of business?

Box and Won likes this

2 hours ago, dlarry said:

Agree.

can I go on Monday or do I get screwed out of a chicken sandwich because  Chick-fil-a went to the Steve Goedeker school of business?

haha. heard SG saved his 6 day business with internet sales. The lord works in really mysterious ways these days.