No cluck cluck

1 hour ago, Billikenbooster said:

The Arnold Chick-fil-A would not honor my ticket for a free chicken sandwich today. Don’t know if this is a SNAFU or this location  just doesn’t participate. I know I drove all the way over there and didn’t get a chicken sandwich.

Out of curiosity, I would think you would have been close by or why else would you purposefully drive all the way to Arnold?  I don't think this is uncommon for a promotion - the problem is  SLU needs to think about how for a lot of fans at the games this kind of limited redeem is really no promotion at all.

Seems silly to limit to just one location. Chick-fil-a does similar fowl shot promotion w/ Chicago Bulls. If opposing player misses both free throws during 4th quarter, then all ticket holders get one free sandwich at any Chicagoland location the following day. Crowd goes nuts after opposing player misses first free throw in 4th quarter and arena gets much louder. Would rather go that route. Much easier for fans to follow consecutive missed free throws than ten made free throws.

Zink, RUBillsFan and rgbilliken like this

Just back from my chicken sandwich. I too hope they continue with it. And as far as how many times they can make 10, I think with this new emphasis on running maybe we'll have more chances than with our slow pace of yesteryear. And some of the new guys SURELY can't be as bad as what we've seen lately, right? Right?

31 minutes ago, Buster said:

Seems silly to limit to just one location. Chick-fil-a does similar fowl shot promotion w/ Chicago Bulls. If opposing player misses both free throws during 4th quarter, then all ticket holders get one free sandwich at any Chicagoland location the following day. Crowd goes nuts after opposing player misses first free throw in 4th quarter and arena gets much louder. Would rather go that route. Much easier for fans to follow consecutive missed free throws than ten made free throws.

I like that a lot 

37 minutes ago, Buster said:

Each location is individually owned so this was not a corporate promotion.

NextYearBill and GBL_Bills like this

29 minutes ago, Iggy said:

How long is the offer good for?  Only the next day?  Next week?

We don't really know. Or at least I don't.

I meant to ask the girl at the counter but she was interrupted by someone and my question never got asked.

43 minutes ago, Adman said:

I redeemed free sandwich two separate times this afternoon at the Hampton/Chippewa location. They were immediately aware of the promo and happy to redeem, both in drive-thru and at front counter. Excellent sandwich, by the way.

Two sandwiches?  Let's hope you don't get fat this season.  Or maybe we do hope you get fat!

5 hours ago, Adman said:

I redeemed free sandwich two separate times this afternoon at the Hampton/Chippewa location. They were immediately aware of the promo and happy to redeem, both in drive-thru and at front counter. Excellent sandwich, by the way.

Well they confiscated exchanged my ticket for a sandwich. I guess you had two tickets though to get two sandwiches.

I attended the women's exhibition game with McKendree tonight and they continued the promotion for the chicken sandwich. The PA announcer said if the Bills make 10 free throws in the game, take ticket stub to the Chick Fil A at Hampton and Chippewa within 24 hours to get a free sandwich. (The Bills made 11 free throws in the game.)