Auburn Game Info

slu72

Yeah, I know it's a month and a half away, but I plan on going. Couple of questions, if anyone knows, will the AD's office be selling tickets for a Billiken section. I just checked the Legacy Arena site, and it said limited tickets available. Most are in the upper bowl. The lower Bowl seats are filling up, with the baseline seats appearing to be open. I would hope the AD would have blocked out a Bills section, not too large I'm sure, but something. For anyone else planning on going PM me as I'm looking at hotels too. Would like to stay at Billiken HQ. 

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

Yeah, I know it's a month and a half away, but I plan on going. Couple of questions, if anyone knows, will the AD's office be selling tickets for a Billiken section. I just checked the Legacy Arena site, and it said limited tickets available. Most are in the upper bowl. The lower Bowl seats are filling up, with the baseline seats appearing to be open. I would hope the AD would have blocked out a Bills section, not too large I'm sure, but something. For anyone else planning on going PM me as I'm looking at hotels too. Would like to stay at Billiken HQ. 

I suggest you call the Billiken Athletic Office regarding both tickets and the team hotel.

39 minutes ago, NashvilleBilliken said:

slu72 - did you hear anything back? I'm considering make the trip down to Birmingham as well. Looks like there are plenty of Hilton properties to blow my points on...

Nashville, SLU's not getting a block of tickets. So we're on our own. I'm going to probably order mine this week. Lower bowl are $46 all the center court both sides are sold out. Corners and under the basket were only seats left in LB. 

9 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Nashville, SLU's not getting a block of tickets. So we're on our own. I'm going to probably order mine this week. Lower bowl are $46 all the center court both sides are sold out. Corners and under the basket were only seats left in LB. 

Ok, thanks for the update. I'll check out the arena site for tix. Hoping to make it with the wife and a few of the kids...

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

Damn Birmingham must have an outbreak of Yurimania. Good to see word is out. We may have larger road crowds than home.