Tickets

willie

3 hours ago, White Pelican said:

Mine were in the storm door when I came home Saturday night. Delivered by USPS and with a tracking number.

I too am stunned to get them so early. Could this mean the AD is starting to get their sh!t together? Aah, probably not.

One of the bigger printers of tickets added a “well print them and send them out for you too” option this year. Not sure if SLU uses them, but could be the reason - no AD handling time after print. 

2 hours ago, JMM28 said:

One of the bigger printers of tickets added a “well print them and send them out for you too” option this year. Not sure if SLU uses them, but could be the reason - no AD handling time after print. 

Hmm, COULD be, but in my case I'm also a women's season ticket holder and those were (as usual) in a separate envelope in the mailer with my name hand-written on it. Of course, Big Ticket Printer, Inc. could do THAT too I suppose. Happy to have 'em and looking forward to the start of the season. Anxious to see what we have and how far we can go.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Slowry said:

Has everyone got their tickets?  I’m still waiting for mine.

Time to call SLU, mine arrived a week ago Monday and were leaning on the front door.

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

mine was just tossed on the front doorstep.   talk about prime opportunity for theft.  

I realize you're annoyed about how they were delivered but season tickets are the easiest things to replace. They would be useless to a thief after being reported stolen or lost. The box office would simply void them out and issue new ones. Everything gets scanned these days and they wouldn't work after being canceled.

And even if they weren't, the guy sitting in your seat would have some 'splainin' to do.😟

58 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

For season tickets why not issue a plastic card for each seat?   Dont even print separate tickets.   

Works great if you go to every game but since we live in the depths of Jefferson Country and I travel we are unable to go to every game so we give our tickets away to make sure the seats are used.

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

For season tickets why not issue a plastic card for each seat?   Dont even print separate tickets.   

10 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Works great if you go to every game but since we live in the depths of Jefferson Country and I travel we are unable to go to every game so we give our tickets away to make sure the seats are used.

Agreed.  The plastic card is a pain in the butt for ticket sharing.