What's being constructed at Chaifetz?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as it is a sit down restaurant (apparently room for around 50 seated) with a food menu (not hot dogs and nachos) right inside the Chaifetz, who cares what it is called. I am  sure that they will have a liquor license, and they will serve beer and spirits, which I also assume their customers will want. As far as having a lineup of wines, who cares? slushies, who cares? Sure you can have dinner at Vito's or Triumph and then walk to the Chaifetz, but it will be nice to have a place inside there for those days when wind and snow make you feel naked and flapping in the wind as you walk from the garage.

33 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I’ll be shamelessly crushing Billiken Blasts like it’s my job 

I can already picture a guy across the arena standing in the aisle and screaming at the refs, slurring the words coming from his blue mouth.

1 minute ago, Pistol said:

I can already picture a guy across the arena standing in the aisle and screaming at the refs, slurring the words coming from his blue mouth.

It’s going to be tough to convince security that I vomited because of the sugar and not drunkenness. 

On 10/14/2019 at 11:58 AM, prebilliken said:

Also, I would buy ridiculous amounts of Midtown Merlot, Chaifetz Chardonnay, Billiken Bordeaux, & Rammer Rose. Got those in a bottle and I'll never buy another brand of wine, I don't care if it tastes like vinegar. YOU'RE SITTIN ON A GOLD MINE CEDAR LAKES! DO I HAVE TO DO THIS FOR YOU???

Make mine an Earl Austin Cabernet

On 10/14/2019 at 12:58 PM, prebilliken said:

Also, I would buy ridiculous amounts of Midtown Merlot, Chaifetz Chardonnay, Billiken Bordeaux, & Rammer Rose. Got those in a bottle and I'll never buy another brand of wine, I don't care if it tastes like vinegar. YOU'RE SITTIN ON A GOLD MINE CEDAR LAKES! DO I HAVE TO DO THIS FOR YOU???

Erwin Claret
Rick Madeira
Marc-E-Perry
Amarone Bonner
These are bad but I'm sure there are good ones if I knew wine better.

1 minute ago, wgstl said:

Im a fan. I always wished there was more areas to meet and greet in the concourse. limited sitting   

I've always been annoyed at how generic the concession stands are. I would like to see us get a Raising Canes stand or something like Enterprise has Lions Choice

slufan13 and FromDaEastSide like this

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

I've always been annoyed at how generic the concession stands are. I would like to see us get a Raising Canes stand or something like Enterprise has Lions Choice

I am a huge fan of what Enterprise Center has done with their concessions adding options like Lion's Choice, Byrd & Barrel, Hi-Pointe, Sugarfire, Kohn's Kosher, and Farmtruk. It would be great to see Chaifetz do something relatively similar.

The current trend in arenas and airports is to have local food options. 

I like this trend over generic options. 

Everyone in that picture is wearing Billikens colors so that's good,  virtual fans are supportive.   What's up with that dude carrying a back pack to the game though?  Maybe he's getting some slushies to take to the student section .

1 minute ago, TheA_Bomb said:

I like these tend over generic options. 

Everyone in that picture is wearing Billikens colors so that's good virtual fans are supportive.   What's up with that dude carrying a back pack to the game though?  Maybe he's getting some slushies to take to the student section .

I believe, unless it has changed,  our concessions are run by Delaware North. They are the same people who sell overpriced stuff at Busch Stadium. I am sure it's probably a good deal for the school but I believe  we would be better off with local offerings and something less than $10 beers. 

8 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Everyone in that picture is wearing Billikens colors so that's good,  virtual fans are supportive.   What's up with that dude carrying a back pack to the game though?  Maybe he's getting some slushies to take to the student section .

You'd think more virtual folks would of showed for this rendering. Apathy  constant enemy of fan support.

12 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

backpack?   in st louis you cant take a backpack into any venue.  obviously a staged picture.

5 minutes ago, willie said:

I believe, unless it has changed,  our concessions are run by Delaware North. They are the same people who sell overpriced stuff at Busch Stadium. I am sure it's probably a good deal for the school but I believe  we would be better off with local offerings and something less than $10 beers. 

i refuse to pay $10 for a beer.   i dont care if justin verlander's wife is serving the beer in her "work" attire, i am not paying $10 for it.