Fox -Midwest Schedule

BLIKNS

3 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Can you download or access the ESPN app on that Roku?

Just googled it and it looks like you can access ESPN app on Roku. Thanks! 

If I'm this bad with technology in my 30s there is no hope for me when i'm in my 60s.

4 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Just googled it and it looks like you can access ESPN app on Roku. Thanks! 

If I'm this bad with technology in my 30s there is no hope for me when i'm in my 60s.

I can confirm you can. That's what I use. The ESPN app holds games on both ESPN3 and ESPN+. If you have the ESPN+ subscription you get access to those.

54 minutes ago, Speyburn said:

Air Force Reserve Jerry Colangelo Classic presented by Citi

Talking Stick Resort Arena – Phoenix, AZ

Sunday, December 8 

11:30 AM MST - Tulane vs. Saint Louis (TBA)

2:00 PM MST - Dayton vs. Saint Mary's (ESPNU)

4:30 PM MST - Grand Canyon vs. Liberty (ESPNU)

Handful of match ups around the time of ours.  cuse v GT, FSU v Clemson, Houston v SC, okie state v WSU, texas v TAMU etc.  Not sure we get picked up on the ESPN family. 

On 10/14/2019 at 2:12 PM, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Probably inaccurate but based on a quick glance at our schedule, it would appear the following games are not on TV as of now: Tulane, Maryville, @ Duquesne, @ LaSalle, and @ GMU. ESPN+ for those games unless they are somehow picked up? But the biggest game that does not appear to be on tv is K State.  Is there really no tv for K State?

Obviously K-State has been picked up by ESPN+, but it was relayed to me prior to Carter's announcement that the K-State game would be on FSMW. Something obviously changed, not that big of a deal, but an interesting "turf war" for television coverage on some of these games. I wondered if the Big 12 network had a contract that would keep FSMW out for that game, turns out there certainly is:

"On Wednesday, the Big 12 announced a new digital rights agreement with ESPN. Beyond giving ESPN the rights to the Big 12 championship game every year until 2024, this new agreement also moves some Big 12 inventory to ESPN+, a paid subscription service. 

All of the Big 12’s men’s basketball games that weren’t already on an ESPN network — plus a slew of non-revenue sports, spring football games, and some actual football games — will now be on ESPN+."