Welcome to SLU, Markhi Strickland!

Bills_06

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

According to the P-D Markhi officially signed yesterday - first day of the signing period. From the Post:

Ford describes him as being “extremely versatile and athletic.” Ford added that Strickland “can shoot the ball from the outside extremely well and he is a very gifted one-on-one player.” 

Minor Edit: The P-D lists Strickland as 6-6. ESPN has him as 6-4 and Verbal commits has him as 6-5. Seems to be trending well. 

• 3 months later...

I’m a little confused. Sounds like he’s moving up here this weekend. Which is really late for early enrollment/ really early for summer. Anyone know if this is common at all? 

5 minutes ago, wgstl said:

I’m a little confused. Sounds like he’s moving up here this weekend. Which is really late for early enrollment/ really early for summer. Anyone know if this is common at all? 

Don't know but I do remember his mother saying she was moving with him when he enrolled.  Apparently if memory serves me she has some business that she can live anywhere and do.

45 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Not sure he said he was moving - he said it would be his last post until June and that he'd be in STL this weekend. His season with VRP ended this past weekend.

35 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Not sure he said he was moving - he said it would be his last post until June and that he'd be in STL this weekend. His season with VRP ended this past weekend.

Prob am looking to far into it.  Just saw that he'll be here this weekend + cutting off social media to get ready and focus for the next level made it seem something its not.