Billikens.com: False Banning Notifications

SluSignGuy

Two users have now reported that when they log into Billikens.com on their mobile device, it reports them being banned.  No one has been banned from Billikens.com in at least the last six months, so if you receive this notification, it likely is in error.

I have contacted the forum software provider about the issue.

If your mobile device says you are banned, I suggest logging out and logging back in.  If still a problem, try logging in on a computer instead of a mobile device.  If you still have problems, contact me - and I will do my best to try to remedy the situation. 

Steve

70983130_450669752324471_8432796478967119872_n.jpg

Support responded quickly.

At least for the mistake that arose today, the problem was that the user who got the false notification today used an IPAddress that was "banned" to prevent another banned user from posting.  [This is absolutely not the fault of the non-banned user].  I have unbanned this particular IP Address, but if others encounter the problem in the future.  Notify me of the problem, but try logging in from a different computer.