Alternate uniform

crymdg2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't like the new home unis with black included in the billikens lettering then you have a big ol dump in your pants. 

remember when we only had blue and white?

the next big idea needs to be bringing back the Larry Legend unis and re-make the schedule poster from that year.

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

They’ve been out for a few months and they are trash. I’d rather have nothing than generic crap. Passing off generic crap as replicas is insulting 

Just ordered your Christmas present.

https://products.advanced-online.com/_proofs/A0599334/A0599334_00001_1.jpg

36 minutes ago, Randy said:

If you don't like the new home unis with black included in the billikens lettering then you have a big ol dump in your pants. 

remember when we only had blue and white?

the next big idea needs to be bringing back the Larry Legend unis and re-make the schedule poster from that year.

The Larry jerseys had red trim, which I always thought was kinda weird.  They were cool though.

I love the Bonner-era jerseys with the light blue trim.

brianstl and DirtyRican like this

14 minutes ago, cgeldmacher said:

I saw a tweet, I think it was from Hargrove or maybe just showed Hargrove, and it showed that the back of the jerseys has the arch on it, cresting just over the player name, and the letters S-L-U across the bottom. 

The Arch is been on the jersey since at least the 2017-18 season.

8 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I think the jerseys have had that feature for 3 years now. 

Yes, and it's the best feature.

I still stand by my point that the "Billikens" lettering on the white jersey is too chunky. I'd probably do very slight adjustments on the border-to-inside ratio on the other ones, as well. But those are pretty minor gripes, and I'm happy with the way these look overall.

My ranking: Black, Blue, Grey, White.

billikenfan05 likes this

• 1 month later...

Something that got understandably lost because of how well the Bills played to open the season - the new Unis looked CLEAN on TV. I loved the home white template and I especially loved seeing "Billikens" on the front of the jerseys. I thought the blue popped and the darker arch on the back really looks good as well. Minor thing to get excited about, but they translated really well in game. I look forward to seeing the rest soon. 

On 11/8/2019 at 6:55 AM, NextYearBill said:

CAN I BUY (1) F-ING JERSEY????

I keep on hoping someone is going to post if they are available. I would buy two AS SOON as they are! How can we not have this as an option? I have heard the chaifetz lease excuse but put them online, sell at the bookstore, rally house, SOMETHING!