Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Pistol

Recruiting - 2023

It's that time of year again. College and HS schedules are coming into focus and the 2019 period is just about closed. What's the incoming STL HS freshman class looking like? Who should be on our radar?

Here are some names I'm seeing:
Jayden Nicholson - Hazelwood Central - Right now, most rankings have him in the top 10 nationally.
Jordan Pickett - Belleville East - Javon's (Mizzou) little brother.
Jorden Williams - Can't figure out where he's going to HS but he's a Missouri kid showing up in top 100 rankings.
McKinley Williams - Hazelwood Central - Should be a good running mate for Nicholson.

2023?

That’s crazy!

Here’s hoping I’m still alive in 2023.

The good news is I won’t need to worry about finding a good parking spot on game day, my self driving car will pick me up curb side then fly me home!

Good stuff on some recruits in other classes, too (Larry Hughes II, Trinity Bell). Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like Pickett has the ability to be as good or better than his brother. I doubt he stays in the SW IL Jets AAU program, though, despite what the blurb says.

3 hours ago, Pistol said:

Good stuff on some recruits in other classes, too (Larry Hughes II, Trinity Bell). Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like Pickett has the ability to be as good or better than his brother. I doubt he stays in the SW IL Jets AAU program, though, despite what the blurb says.

Yeah.  Jordan has better guard skills than Javon did at this age.  The family is pretty loyal to the Jets.  Javon played there...Jordan use to sit on the bench as a young kid with a jersey they made for him lol.  Anything is possible tho..