Recruiting - 2023

Pistol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, I was just adding it to the post. Beal gets all the attention, but the Jets have a pretty good program and are more local than  BBE. With that being said, BBE is building a state of the art facilty with a local volleyball program. The Jets just upgraded their facilty by taking over the old Lindenwood gym in Belleville. 

brianstl likes this

I don't think the Jets have been around that long. Maybe 10 years or so. Darius Austin who went to UMKC was one of their first players.  For awhile Ramey and the Jets were the same, Ramey Jets but i think they ended that.

Some other names coming off the interest list: Eddrin Bronson (Furman), Brandon McCreesh (Bucknell), Corey Chest (SLU not in final 6), Parker Friedrichsen (SLU not in final 5), Elijah Gertrude (SLU not in final 5), Josh Hubbard (SLU not in final 6), Jaylen Jones (Tennessee State), Ethan Kizer (Giacoletti follow), Zaide Lowery (Marquette).

19 hours ago, Pistol said:

Some other names coming off the interest list: Eddrin Bronson (Furman), Brandon McCreesh (Bucknell), Corey Chest (SLU not in final 6), Parker Friedrichsen (SLU not in final 5), Elijah Gertrude (SLU not in final 5), Josh Hubbard (SLU not in final 6), Jaylen Jones (Tennessee State), Ethan Kizer (Giacoletti follow), Zaide Lowery (Marquette).

This is a terrible name - he should have never been recruited.

More names coming off the 2023 interest list: Cyr Malonga (coaches no longer following), Isaiah Miranda (Nunez still follows, but we're not in the mix), Javion Otten (Grand Valley State).

41 minutes ago, Cowboy II said:

-I would like us to play K-St as that's the only reason I would go to the Little Apple, I am interested in what the attraction is as they are involved in too many recruiting decisions impacting us

Mizzou and KState are only Big 12/SEC offer many of our recruits ever receive. If you want to play in a high major conference and Mizzou isn't your cup of tee, that's the remaining option.  If KState was in a mid-major conference, no St. Louis recruit of significance would ever go there.

slufanskip and RUBillsFan like this

1 hour ago, Cowboy II said:

-I would like us to play K-St as that's the only reason I would go to the Little Apple, I am interested in what the attraction is as they are involved in too many recruiting decisions impacting us

They have a fun bar scene and a great architecture school, I'm sure those are the only two reasons anyone is choosing them.