Recruiting - 2023

Pistol

15 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

what kind of mother names their child "Jizzle"?  he better be good at basketball because i cant see society taking "Jizzle" very serious his entire life.   for example, i just dont see "President Jizzle"    or "Doctor Jizzle" working out.  

How do you feel about Edgerrin? His dad has done pretty well in life. A lot better than any of us here.

Prospect Introduction: Edgerrin James Jr. (2023)

Nicknamed “Jizzle”, (Instagram: @jizzle.james) he is one of six children of 11-year NFL running back Edgerrin James, who retired in 2009.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

How do you feel about Edgerrin? His dad has done pretty well in life. A lot better than any of us here.

Prospect Introduction: Edgerrin James Jr. (2023)

Nicknamed “Jizzle”, (Instagram: @jizzle.james) he is one of six children of 11-year NFL running back Edgerrin James, who retired in 2009.

When was Dad elected to the Senate?  I dont remember that.

Better go reread my post, i said hopefully hes good at basketball.... 

51 minutes ago, AnkielBreakers said:

That is what they said about the name Gisele, and look at how far she has gone.

Who said anything about Gisele? It’s been around in Europe particularly France for Centuries 

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

what kind of mother names their child "Jizzle"?  he better be good at basketball because i cant see society taking "Jizzle" very serious his entire life.   for example, i just dont see "President Jizzle"    or "Doctor Jizzle" working out.  

His real name is Edgerrin James Jr. Son of former Colts running back Edgerrin James. I did a Google search after seeing Roy’s post. For the record, I think President Jizzle would be AWESOME!!!!!

66418E94-C41D-4658-80EA-EC28AB6A3A59.png

Just now, Reinert310 said:

His real name is Edgerrin James Jr. Son of former Colts running back Edgerrin James. I did a Google search after seeing Roy’s post. For the record, I think President Jizzle would be AWESOME!!!!!

66418E94-C41D-4658-80EA-EC28AB6A3A59.png

For the record, I had no idea he was Edgerrin James son until I Googled it. That kind of makes me want us to recruit him even more lol.

1 hour ago, Reinert310 said:

I thought that was Clinton???

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

I heard today that St Louis Christian is closing and Jayden Nicholson is going to Vashon.   Anyone else hear that?

B1157A74-D4D1-40C4-B1FB-660DA42E7E35.thumb.png.9f78c2790837362c5b24d06a3972a24f.png

19 hours ago, brianstl said:

Have we offered Jeremiah Johnson?

No, and we're probably already late to the party on that one. Top-25 national player. Just visited Oklahoma State. Texas, Oklahoma, plenty of others are prioritizing him.

He also has made an incredible recovery after being shot in February. He was in critical condition and had surgery to remove two bullets.

New offers:

Finley Bizjack - SG, 6-4, 170 - Keller, TX (Byron Nelson) - AAU: Southern Assault (Adidas) - Twitter: @FBizjack
Offers: Saint Louis, DePaul, TCU, Stanford, SMU, Texas-Arlington, New Mexico State, Texas-Rio Grande Valley.

Interest: George Washington, Creighton, Xavier, Butler, Wisconsin, Kansas, Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, Florida, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Ole Miss, Georgia, Utah, Washington State, Memphis, UNLV, Colorado State, Boise State, Air Force, Saint Mary's, Harvard, Princeton, Columbia, Drake, Belmont, Rice, North Texas, Marshall, Northern Illinois, Oakland, East Tennessee State, VMI, Sam Houston State, Abilene Christian, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, Central Arkansas, New Orleans, Georgia State, Texas State, Little Rock, Coastal Carolina, Georgia Southern, Iona, Oral Roberts, UNC-Asheville, Montana State, Liberty, Howard, Alabama State.

Latest News: Bizjack received an offer from SLU. (6/16/21)

Scouting Report: Bizjack is a skilled combo guard and on-ball shot creator with a potent pull-up game. He has natural shot creation traits and spaces the floor efficiently. He has range and a quick release. He scores on all three levels. He's got good handles and creates for his teammates, as well. He's a vocal player who plays with energy and intensity. His stepdad played football at SMU.

Robert (R.J.) Jones - SG, 6-3, 175 - Aubrey, TX (John Paul II) - AAU: Drive Nation (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @RJJones2023
Offers: Saint Louis, TCU, USC, Tulsa, Texas-Arlington, Texas-Rio Grande Valley.

Interest: Florida State, Minnesota, Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Iowa State, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Mississippi State, Arizona State, Stanford, Utah, Washington State, Houston, SMU, Utah State, Colorado State, Boise State, Rice, Youngstown State, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, Georgia State, Georgia Southern, Oral Roberts, UC-Irvine, Stetson, Liberty, Howard, Grambling State.

Latest News: Jones received offers from SLU and USC. (6/16/21)

Scouting Report: Jones is a combo guard with high-level scoring ability. He's a confident shooter who scores on all three levels. He has a strong frame and uses it to his advantage, playing angles and contact smartly. He reads defenses well and is effective off the ball.

These are both Phil Forte offers, as confirmed by the players. He offered both during his brief time at UTRGV, even though both have stronger offers, as well (not all of his SHS/UTRGV recruits would be SLU-level, but some are). He's not wasting any time.

Bizjack tweeted that he really likes Forte, who has been recruiting him since his Sam Houston State days and was one of the first D-I coaches to follow him on Twitter. I think he's visiting Oral Roberts right now and says he wants to get out to Stanford, Wisconsin, and a few others soon.

Jones is visiting TCU tomorrow. Played really well at the Pangos Camp last week.

Hopefully, we can get Jones and Bizjack to STL for a visit.

Pistol, one question for you.  You cite offers from USC for Jones.  Is that So Cal or So Carolina?  They both refer to themselves as USC.

41 minutes ago, bauman said:

Hopefully, we can get Jones and Bizjack to STL for a visit.

Pistol, one question for you.  You cite offers from USC for Jones.  Is that So Cal or So Carolina?  They both refer to themselves as USC.

Southern Cal.