New Development

electric substation. old one (where they are now putting up steel for the STEM building) was too small...

ps: if you have not been on campus recently: Pruellage Hall is no longer among the living.  i.e.,  it is defunct, wiped from the face of the earth; demolished, like our competition in the recent A10 tournament!!  Boom.  It was a small dorm on the north side of Pine Mall, across from the Village apts.  Not sure what they are making of it but heard a new classroom building??  we need it, especially down my way (west end of campus). 

Another in case you haven't heard, but we are expecting about 1900 freshmen next month, the largest class by far in SLU's history.

39 minutes ago, DoctorB said:

electric substation. old one (where they are now putting up steel for the STEM building) was too small...

ps: if you have not been on campus recently: Pruellage Hall is no longer among the living.  i.e.,  it is defunct, wiped from the face of the earth; demolished, like our competition in the recent A10 tournament!!  Boom.  It was a small dorm on the north side of Pine Mall, across from the Village apts.  Not sure what they are making of it but heard a new classroom building??  we need it, especially down my way (west end of campus). 

Another in case you haven't heard, but we are expecting about 1900 freshmen next month, the largest class by far in SLU's history.

-hope a bunch of them are hoops fans

-were entrance requirements upheld?