SLU to play K State in KC

1 hour ago, Bonner89 said:

Look at that. Unlike a certain chickenshit we know, KU isn't afraid to play their local rival.

Kansas may not be the best example to use for "program not afraid to play their local rival" as them not playing Wichita State has gotten a lot of attention in the past (and to a much lesser extent their refusal to play Mizzou).

On 7/1/2019 at 3:39 PM, TheChosenOne said:

Kansas may not be the best example to use for "program not afraid to play their local rival" as them not playing Wichita State has gotten a lot of attention in the past (and to a much lesser extent their refusal to play Mizzou).

Remember both schools asked to be off KU's schedule.  

1 hour ago, TJHawk said:

Remember both schools asked to be off KU's schedule.  

oh brother.   you  are still spouting your pathetic jayhawk crap?   go away

Old guy and AGB91 like this

6 hours ago, TJHawk said:

What is your problem you pathetic lunatic? 

this is a billiken message board.   go hang out with your kind. 

I just responded to a topic on this board.  I didnt create the thread or bring anything up.  I shouldn't have a lunatic attacking me everytime I post here.  Honestly, the people in charge of billikens.com need to step in here.  I'm a fan of the Billikens just like everyone else.

dennis_w likes this

19 minutes ago, TJHawk said:

I just responded to a topic on this board.  I didnt create the thread or bring anything up.  I shouldn't have a lunatic attacking me everytime I post here.  Honestly, the people in charge of billikens.com need to step in here.  I'm a fan of the Billikens just like everyone else.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy hanging with fellow Bill's fans. FYI this board is mainly for just that. Any other teams you follow or hate have no purpose being brought up on this site. This may seem narrow minded to some but such is life.

rgbilliken likes this

1 hour ago, TJHawk said:

Don't pay him any mind. Some of us from a different forum are familiar with him. Lunatic is an understatement.

dennis_w and TJHawk like this

Bad timing for me - I always go to KC the day after Xmas for 2 days at their bridge tournament.  I have a good friend who’s a KU grad up there & invited him to SL when we played them with the Robertson bros were on the separate teams.  I walked away with the bragging rights.  He got a ticket from the MO highway patrol for driving in the left lane when nobody was in the right lane.  The R lane was full of ruts back then from the truck traffic.  Thank you highway patrol. 👍😎

42 minutes ago, Major Majerus said:

Bad timing for me - I always go to KC the day after Xmas for 2 days at their bridge tournament.  I have a good friend who’s a KU grad up there & invited him to SL when we played them with the Robertson bros were on the separate teams.  I walked away with the bragging rights.  He got a ticket from the MO highway patrol for driving in the left lane when nobody was in the right lane.  The R lane was full of ruts back then from the truck traffic.  Thank you highway patrol. 👍😎

That seems a bit jerky especially if there were no other cars trying to pass.  I would say that if the road was as you described if I was on my motorcycle I would have been looking for a smoother surface also.

18 hours ago, Major Majerus said: