Lok Wur's Final Five

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

Looks like Lok Wur has narrowed his choices to Creighton, Hawaii, Oregon, Texas A&M, and Virginia Tech.  Disappointing for us, but best of luck to him!

Sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere.

-well done Box!

1 hour ago, Box and Won said:

Looks like Lok Wur has narrowed his choices to Creighton, Hawaii, Oregon, Texas A&M, and Virginia Tech.  Disappointing for us, but best of luck to him!

Sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere.

You forgot a crucial detail here:

0559d0-20150420-not-umlaut01.jpg

Shame on you.

3 hours ago, dennis_w said:

Should the posting rules be explained again? it would seem that some forgot this should be in the recruit thread.

just want to make sure everyone is aware of the "unwritten rules" or tradition or whatever it is called. i think one of the moderators or ex moderators should jump in and set them straight

18 minutes ago, dennis_w said:

just want to make sure everyone is aware of the "unwritten rules" or tradition or whatever it is called. i think one of the moderators or ex moderators should jump in and set them straight

as was said in another LOK thread, it is satirical

8 hours ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

stop being a smart ass........and by the way, your opinions prove nothing either.........

BBF

Pull your head out of your ass and stop defending this Jayhawk troll. 

If you have an informed opinion, then start typing it. Otherwise, hiding w “bad post” notifications is weak. Sorry Steve... but the Board was better prior to notifications.

And citing unknown Jayhawk fans with limited to no basketball knowledge or insight also is weak.

Lok isnt coming here and its probably best.

11 hours ago, Clock_Tower said:

BBF

Pull your head out of your ass and stop defending this Jayhawk troll. 

If you have an informed opinion, then start typing it. Otherwise, hiding w “bad post” notifications is weak. Sorry Steve... but the Board was better prior to notifications.

And citing unknown Jayhawk fans with limited to no basketball knowledge or insight also is weak.

Lok isnt coming here and its probably best.

I don't need you for advice, and Father B, is certainly not a Jayhawk troll, he merely pointed out that Lok was being discussed as a possible recruit on their board.....oh, and I have an informed opinion that you are acting like an ass.........

15 hours ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Jayson Tatum, but good point.

These latest posts are satirical, though.

actually justin is probably the right answer.   there were quite a few jayson tatum posts and threads.  

42 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

I don't need you for advice, and Father B, is certainly not a Jayhawk troll, he merely pointed out that Lok was being discussed as a possible recruit on their board.....oh, and I have an informed opinion that you are acting like an ass.........

So Fr. B is related to you, or a friend of yours, and you will protect him no matter what he writes.   Got it.

And BTW, Fr. B did more than "merely pointed out that Lok was being discussed as a possible recruit on their board..."   Good stuff.

13 minutes ago, Clock_Tower said:

So Fr. B is related to you, or a friend of yours, and you will protect him no matter what he writes.   Got it.

And BTW, Fr. B did more than "merely pointed out that Lok was being discussed as a possible recruit on their board..."   Good stuff.

No idea who Father B is, but he sounds like a reasonable Billiken fan.....here's his exact post, please tell me what was offensive enough to be labeled a troll by you???

Probably not game changing for SLU fans to give him his own thread, but game changing enough for KU fans to give him his own thread?

The difference in the tone of response on the KU board: https://247sports.com/college/kansas/Board/103719/Contents/Lok-Wur-132807725/

"Exciting prospect. A lot to work with there with a solid skill set and great length."

"The offers/interest flooding in say all you need to know. This kid would be a GREAT addition this late..."

"Ok, I want this dude. Where do I send the check to?"

dennis_w likes this