Lok Wur's Final Five

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/10/2019 at 11:51 PM, Quality Is Job 1 said:

It's kind of an unwritten rule here to keep recruiting information in the recruiting threads and only give a recruit his own thread when he commits.

Rules are made to be broken.  Especially when basketball news is winding down until the late Summer AAU/recruiting period.  I say, break the unwritten so-called rule.  LOL.

HoosierPal and BIG BILL FAN like this

On 6/15/2019 at 2:43 PM, Old guy said:

Who says Lok Wur is a game changing recruit? How do you justify calling him that?

Probably not game changing for SLU fans to give him his own thread, but game changing enough for KU fans to give him his own thread?

The difference in the tone of response on the KU board: https://247sports.com/college/kansas/Board/103719/Contents/Lok-Wur-132807725/

"Exciting prospect. A lot to work with there with a solid skill set and great length."

"The offers/interest flooding in say all you need to know. This kid would be a GREAT addition this late..."

"Ok, I want this dude. Where do I send the check to?"

Well that solves it Father B, you definitely prefer the KU board and you are aware of the way things are done there. My understanding is that you have been a member in the SLU board for a number of years and never posted much if anything. However you appear to have great knowledge about the KU board. Maybe, you should stay in the KU board rather than try to  change us into something that resembles they way they do things. Just saying, are you a KU fan or a SLU fan?

By the way, none of the quotes you made above show that LOK WUR is or will be a game changer anywhere, KU or SLU. So what if some KU MBM wants him, and another one thinks he is exiting as a prospect. These are personal opinions, like yours. They prove nothing.

2 hours ago, FatherB said:

Probably not game changing for SLU fans to give him his own thread, but game changing enough for KU fans to give him his own thread?

The difference in the tone of response on the KU board: https://247sports.com/college/kansas/Board/103719/Contents/Lok-Wur-132807725/

"Exciting prospect. A lot to work with there with a solid skill set and great length."

"The offers/interest flooding in say all you need to know. This kid would be a GREAT addition this late..."

"Ok, I want this dude. Where do I send the check to?"

Fr. B    Just curious if your next 27 posts will be as boring as your first 27 posts?  It's the offseason.... I get it … but man... painful...

Just FYI, this is a Board a for Billiken fans.  I could care less about KU.

Since Lok Wur's recruiting has gone sky high, I'm thinking Travis is gonna have to dig deep into his bag of pixie magic dust to make him a Billiken. Pretty impressive list of suitors you have to admit. Am kind of surprised, however, we don't seem able to land a GT big or otherwise.

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

Since Lok Wur's recruiting has gone sky high, I'm thinking Travis is gonna have to dig deep into his bag of pixie magic dust to make him a Billiken. Pretty impressive list of suitors you have to admit. Am kind of surprised, however, we don't seem able to land a GT big or otherwise.

I agree with the GT big or any GT that could help our young players.

Nothing against Loc Wur but I would prefer to have 2 scholarships available and hope Bradford and another shooter could fill those 2 spots.  There are enough freshman in this class plus is Wur a better player than Hankton, Perkins or Hargrove? If he isn’t or as good what does the team gain from signing him?

38 minutes ago, CBFan said:

I agree with the GT big or any GT that could help our young players.

Nothing against Loc Wur but I would prefer to have 2 scholarships available and hope Bradford and another shooter could fill those 2 spots.  There are enough freshman in this class plus is Wur a better player than Hankton, Perkins or Hargrove? If he isn’t or as good what does the team gain from signing him?

While I agree with wanting scholarships for 2020, we have seen time and time again that scholarships will always open up. Always. When was the last time we had a full 13 man roster?

Regarding Lök, Kansas is looking at him... I think it’s fair to say he’s better than Hankton. 

15 hours ago, Old guy said:

Well that solves it Father B, you definitely prefer the KU board and you are aware of the way things are done there. My understanding is that you have been a member in the SLU board for a number of years and never posted much if anything. However you appear to have great knowledge about the KU board. Maybe, you should stay in the KU board rather than try to  change us into something that resembles they way they do things. Just saying, are you a KU fan or a SLU fan?

By the way, none of the quotes you made above show that LOK WUR is or will be a game changer anywhere, KU or SLU. So what if some KU MBM wants him, and another one thinks he is exiting as a prospect. These are personal opinions, like yours. They prove nothing.

stop being a smart ass........and by the way, your opinions prove nothing either.........

HenryB and dennis_w like this

4 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

Looks like Lok Wur has narrowed his choices to Creighton, Hawaii, Oregon, Texas A&M, and Virginia Tech.  Disappointing for us, but best of luck to him!

Sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere.

what an odd list. the closest schools are tamu and Creighton, at 877 miles distance. 

11 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

Looks like Lok Wur has narrowed his choices to Creighton, Hawaii, Oregon, Texas A&M, and Virginia Tech.  Disappointing for us, but best of luck to him!

Sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere.

Please start a new thread to cover EACH of his 5 trips.    

VeniceMenace likes this