Gordon

House

On 8/1/2020 at 9:52 AM, billiken_roy said:

couldnt care less about him.   what stood out most for me was his head.   3rd grade level.   not in intelligence, his maturity.   everywhere he's been since grade school has been this attitude of everyone is picking on me and then lashing out to all those around him.  

You couldn't care less about him. And yet you clicked on the "Gordon" thread on a message board, clicked "reply" on said thread, and followed by typing out the things you don't like about this kid. 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You clicked on a "Gordon" thread on a message board, clicked reply on said thread, and followed that by typing a personal attack on a poster that had absolutely nothing to do about the subject matter titled in the thread.  What's your point?  Kettle or pot?  Love you guys that can't see the forest for the trees.

21 hours ago, disgruntledbilliken said:

You couldn't care less about him. And yet you clicked on the "Gordon" thread on a message board, clicked "reply" on said thread, and followed by typing out the things you don't like about this kid. 

to me "care" infers concern or a positive feeling for the subject matter.    gordon did the billikens wrong leaving like he did.   strike one.   let's not forget his high school track record for running when things dont go his way.   yet the billikens gave him the benefit of the doubt.   strike two.   then he runs off on depaul and the florida juco as well.   strike three.  no reason to care about the kid after that career track record.   if he proves me wrong and now truly has his head on and acts like a responsible adult going forward instead of a spoiled child used to being coddled, great for him.  i doubt that will happen.

AGB91 likes this

2 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

I clicked on this thread assuming it was about Canada’s greatest singer songwriter Gordon Lightfoot. After scrolling through 12 pages of drivel about some former basketball player, I’m quite disappointed. 

I was a fan of Gordon Lightfoot 

slufanskip likes this

3 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

I clicked on this thread assuming it was about Canada’s greatest singer songwriter Gordon Lightfoot. After scrolling through 12 pages of drivel about some former basketball player, I’m quite disappointed. 

If you could read my mind, you'd know I like to listen to him at sundown or in the early morning rain

3 hours ago, WVBilliken said:

Know a guy who's brother died when that ship went down.  RIP, crewman Peckol.

We visited the Upper Peninsula about 20 years ago and the Shipwreck Museum.  For some reason the story of that particular shipwreck has always stuck with me.

46 minutes ago, gister said:

We visited the Upper Peninsula about 20 years ago and the Shipwreck Museum.  For some reason the story of that particular shipwreck has always stuck with me.

I was stationed in the UP in the early 80's. Grew up in Fla, Tex, and SoCal and my first USAF station was in the UP.  Arrived March 31'st and it snowed every day for the 1st 30 days I was there. Hated the first year, fell in love after that

Also a good Maritime Museum with the history of the Great Lakes in Sturgeon Bay, Door County Wisconsin

Box didn't I see on Facebook you were just at Mackinac Island? 

6 hours ago, willie said:

I was a fan of Gordon Lightfoot 

Well, I AM a fan of Gordon Lightfoot. He's still out there gigging you know. 82 years old now.

1 hour ago, HoosierPal said:

Would you listen to him if you were on a carefree highway traveling with  some rainy day people?

Only after Sundown.

HoosierPal likes this

18 hours ago, JMM28 said:

That’s a bold statement when going up against the likes of Bryan Adams, Alanis Morisette, Justin Bieber, Drake and I’d be willing to bet Alex Trebek can hold a tune.

slufanskip likes this

2 hours ago, dlarry said:

That’s a bold statement when going up against the likes of Bryan Adams, Alanis Morisette, Justin Bieber, Drake and I’d be willing to bet Alex Trebek can hold a tune.

Your argument is Justin Bieber and the chick that wrote songs about Uncle Joey banging other chicks?

tenor.gif?itemid=5917192