Gordon

House

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Gordon picking up some little kids at Ambrose in Webster when I was there to pick up my daughter. I can't remember the exact day but I was surprised he was in STL on a week day at the time. I think it was around May 10th.  I know DePaul follows a trimester schedule and I tried figuring out when exactly undergrads were done for the summer but am too dumb. I'm pretty sure the 3rd trimester (the spring schedule) ended June 7 with exams through the 14th of June.

8 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I saw Gordon picking up some little kids at Ambrose in Webster when I was there to pick up my daughter. I can't remember the exact day but I was surprised he was in STL on a week day at the time. I think it was around May 10th.  I know DePaul follows a trimester schedule and I tried figuring out when exactly undergrads were done for the summer but am too dumb. I'm pretty sure the 3rd trimester (the spring schedule) ended June 7 with exams through the 14th of June.

Interesting.

Also, that's a great school.  Both of my kiddos went there.

47 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I’ve seen him around Webster twice on random week nights the last few months 

43 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

Interesting.

Also, that's a great school.  Both of my kiddos went there.

My wife and I love Ambrose. Such a great school.

5 minutes ago, wgstl said:

I’ve seen him around Webster twice on random week nights the last few months 

Very interesting. It's not like Chicago is a far drive from St. Louis but being back during the week on multiple occasions seems odd. Unless someone is taking your classes for you 😎

16 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Very interesting. It's not like Chicago is a far drive from St. Louis but being back during the week on multiple occasions seems odd. Unless someone is taking your classes for you 😎

With telecommuting, the world of work and school have changed.  Perhaps his courses are tele-.

44 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

If I was his coach I wouldn’t want that knucklehead going back to STL.

Id try my hardest to keep him away from the bad influences in St. Louis and keep an eye on him.

CBFan likes this

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, AugieBilliken said:

I see Gordon is not on DePaul's roster.  Any thoughts about whether he is playing anywhere?

Transferred a while back to a JUCO.

31 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

According to the NW FL website, Gordon played in games 1 and 3 of the so far 4 game season.

http://nwfraiders.com/sports/mbkb/2019-20/teams/northwestfloridastatecollege?view=lineup&r=0&pos=st

The strange basketball career of CAG continues by only playing 2 of 4 game and a sighting  in our town during the basketball season.

This does not come as a surprise but is disappointing because I really hoped the young man would get it together down in Florida and take advantage of his god given gifts.

Imagine if any of us on this site would have been blessed with CAG’s physical gifts and our brain all of us would have been a St. Louis basketball legend.