2019-20 Season

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Billikenbooster said:

If true that would be good. Pomeroy of 43 last year

That would give us a B10, B12, BEast MVC opponent for our OOC schedule.

Can whoever is in charge of that front page let us know where that Penn St game info came from?  As Brighton said above, it does not show up on the Penn  ST 19-20 MBB schedule. 

On 7/13/2019 at 5:00 PM, HoosierPal said:

I see the schedule on the front page of this site has Penn State visiting Chaifetz.  That one slipped by me.

just check with everything penn state related and no results.

19 hours ago, Cowboy said:

-anyone seen a season ticket renewal? I found last year's and I had mine by now

Last week by e-mail.

I got help from the nice young lady over the phone because I am moving to the lower bowl this season and it was not clear how to do that.

Box and Won likes this

19 hours ago, Aquinas said:

Verbal Commits  reports today that Perkins has been added to the roster.  I hope that means he is on campus.

No, this is just a coincidence. VerbalCommits just did its annual shift, moving the classes over to show scholarship charts for 2019-2020. So everyone who was signed (dark green) is now added to the roster (black). The 2019 seniors have now moved off the chart (Bess, Isabell, Wiley, etc.) and incoming freshmen are now shown as freshmen and not HS 2019 seniors. Always fun to see an updated visualization, but unfortunately it doesn't mean anything about Perkins.

There does seem to be a glitch. Both Raboin and Courtney are shown as scholarship players, giving us 14. And we show 1 available scholarship for 2020. This would be 2 if Raboin is on scholarship or if it goes unused (VC is a great tool but one quirk is that if an underclassman former walk-on's scholarship may be used in an upcoming class, it doesn't show as available for next year). Regardless, we're at 12 if you don't include Raboin and Courtney and we currently have 2 to use for 2020.

http://verbalcommits.com/schools/saint-louis