O.T. LGB - Frozen Imo`s -Ted Drewes Online

27 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

A lot of the more recent stuff stems from the the Pardon My Take/Barstool Van Talk Vs Sam Ponder feud. The old claims come from the Barstool Blackout parties. 

totally forgot about the blackout tour.  big time throw back

6 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I heard Faraci's and Pi. Was there a 3rd? By the way, is Faraci's Fortel's rebranded? I've heard their pizza is unreal. If he did go to Pi that is disappointing. Not even in my top 10 pizza places.

Not a big barstool guy and a lot of those guys are annoying as F, but the video from last night's game where Dave was struck in the head with a towel and the aftermath videos had me rolling on the floor laughing (ROTFL)

I like a lot of their podcasts: PMT, Chiclets(except for the entirety of this Stanley Cup...Boston bias), I enjoyed KFC Radio for awhile. I don't really like their blogging at all. Obviously I think the Pizza reviews are funny. I thought the thing with the towel was pretty uncalled for but ultimately the edits of it the BS employees are putting out are incredibly entertaining.

29 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I heard Faraci's and Pi. Was there a 3rd? By the way, is Faraci's Fortel's rebranded? I've heard their pizza is unreal. If he did go to Pi that is disappointing. Not even in my top 10 pizza places.

Not a big barstool guy and a lot of those guys are annoying as F, but the video from last night's game where Dave was struck in the head with a towel and the aftermath videos had me rolling on the floor laughing (ROTFL)

I heard Deweys.

Faraci's has been around for a long time as a family run pizza place.  I love it.  They close for like a month every summer when the family goes on vacation and I always have a craving for it during that month.  

I didn't realize he only did cheese.  I was surprised Imo's got that high when I heard that because their cheese is how he described, not much too it.  Also, people not from St. Louis tend to not like Provel cheese.  Had friends at SLU from different states that would get the Joe Boccardi's pizza with different cheese when they ordered it.  

25 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I like a lot of their podcasts: PMT, Chiclets(except for the entirety of this Stanley Cup...Boston bias), I enjoyed KFC Radio for awhile. I don't really like their blogging at all. Obviously I think the Pizza reviews are funny. I thought the thing with the towel was pretty uncalled for but ultimately the edits of it the BS employees are putting out are incredibly entertaining.

Was he legitimately upset about the towel thing, or was it just a joke?

35 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

He went to La Pizza as well.

22 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

Was he legitimately upset about the towel thing, or was it just a joke?

He’s just going it for clicks. Read his presser, it’s pretty funny. Don’t know how to load it on here 

30 minutes ago, slubillikens43 said:

He went to La Pizza as well.

Nice. Not that I really give a rat's back end but his shtick is reviewing New York style pizza and La Pizza is the best NY style in St. Louis. Glad he went there.

Taking brianstl's Imo's hate 5 steps further , the "let's hate on St. Louis cause it's cool" routine has also been overplayed for years now. I can't even count the number of times someone has told me St. Louis sucks while I'm traveling, I ask if they've even been to St. Louis, and they say no.

49 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

. I can't even count the number of times someone has told me St. Louis sucks while I'm traveling, I ask if they've even been to St. Louis, and they say no.

you can blame Chicagoan's for that. 

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

you can blame Chicagoan's for that. 

4 years in a row Chicagoland has had a net loss in population. I guess people don't like paying 5 times the taxes as other cities just to overpay for a crappy apartment and live in a dark and utterly depressing frozen wasteland half the year. But hey, they've got lasagna they pass off as pizza and a ton of tall buildings! Now THAT is exciting!

This was the video that had me laughing my a55 off (LMAO):

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I don’t know who made this but as a <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TeamPortnoy?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#TeamPortnoy</a> guy I have to get in front of it: Don’t spread this. Some things are bigger than sports. Hope Dave is alright and has a speedy recovery <a href="https://t.co/iguqhs4qQD">pic.twitter.com/iguqhs4qQD</a></p>&mdash; YP🎺 (@YoungPageviews) <a href="https://twitter.com/YoungPageviews/status/1135773042817282048?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 4, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

12 minutes ago, brianstl said:

With the exception of the Bruins losing last night, it looks like Portnoy has had a blast in St. Louis.  Interviewing a guy who pissed himself, Ted Drewes, Imo's, etc.

he didnt sound like he had a good time here in that post injury  video

51 minutes ago, Pistol said:

So someone was just sitting at the end of their row, filming them, waiting for something to happen?

They probably brought a person to only take video. Content is king, @Pistol

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

he didnt sound like he had a good time here in that post injury  video

He's full of sh!t.