O.T. LGB - Frozen Imo`s -Ted Drewes Online

On a Blues rush right now.  Told the wife if the Blues win the Stanley Cup , that deserves getting Imo`s. ( haven`t lived in the area in a long time)  

Has anyone ordered frozen Imo`s online?  If so, how do they taste? Saw a place you can get a 4 pack for $99, but free shipping...

Mentioned this to a friend, he  says, might as well get Ted Drewes also, anyone ordered them online?

Would need to have them shipped to Southwest Florida, so heat and humidity would be a concern.

LGB

2 hours ago, BLIKNS said:

On a Blues rush right now.  Told the wife if the Blues win the Stanley Cup , that deserves getting Imo`s. ( haven`t lived in the area in a long time)  

Has anyone ordered frozen Imo`s online?  If so, how do they taste? Saw a place you can get a 4 pack for $99, but free shipping...

Mentioned this to a friend, he  says, might as well get Ted Drewes also, anyone ordered them online?

Would need to have them shipped to Southwest Florida, so heat and humidity would be a concern.

LGB

If you get the free shipping that's not a bad deal. My sister lives  out of state and ordered the 4 pack for $99 (as well as t ravs) and the shipping costs were well over $50. I've stopped into their store downtown to get a few frozen pies before heading up to Chicago. Of course they don't taste like they're fresh out of the Imo's oven but it gets the job done!

Gotta do me a favor if the Blues win the Cup...head over to Mucky Duck and have a few celebratory beverages!

Hey  BLKNS, I was reading the shipping page for IMOs pizza and it looks OK to me. They ship out to distant areas frozen with dry ice in the containers (probably styrofoam containers). When I  was young and doing research I had sensitive biological stuff shipped frozen with dry ice in the package and never had any trouble with it. It will not be cheap, but if you have young children you can always stick a few pieces of dry ice in a pan with water (do not fill the pan), and get thick white fog coming out of it. The kids will love it. Just call IMO, I think you can manage to get it delivered to your house.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, brianstl said:

The hate on Imo’s thing has been played out.  Glad Portnoy did play into that stupid tripe. 

This.

I love Imo’s and hate Portnoy but his take on Imo’s was fair. 

He was more confused than anything and if you have never had Imo’s I can understand that. I did notice he kept eating   It.

What I don’t understand is his choice at Ted Drewes.  He said he asked the worker what to get and they recommend plain vanilla with whip cream. What? 

Who goes to Ted Drewes and gets plain vanilla?

1 hour ago, dlarry said:

This.

I love Imo’s and hate Portnoy but his take on Imo’s was fair. 

He was more confused than anything and if you have never had Imo’s I can understand that. I did notice he kept eating   It.

What I don’t understand is his choice at Ted Drewes.  He said he asked the worker what to get and they recommend plain vanilla with whip cream. What? 

Who goes to Ted Drewes and gets plain vanilla?

The same guy who does pizza reviews and only gets cheese?

Myself and @Westy03 actually called that he was going to like it. I guessed he'd put in closer to 7. Interested to see what he will rate the other 3 he visited.

11 hours ago, brianstl said:

The hate on Imo’s thing has been played out.  Glad Portnoy did play into that stupid tripe. 

This guy keeps showing up on my Twitter feed for some reason.  I presume he's the misogynistic dipsheet I keep hearing about?

55 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

This guy keeps showing up on my Twitter feed for some reason.  I presume he's the misogynistic dipsheet I keep hearing about?

Their CEO is a woman, they produce the biggest women's podcast out right now (Call Her Daddy) and they have at least 1(Out) LGBT blogger. He's a pr!ck for sure but the claims of misogyny are a bit overblown IMO.

49 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Their CEO is a woman, they produce the biggest women's podcast out right now (Call Her Daddy) and they have at least 1(Out) LGBT blogger. He's a pr!ck for sure but the claims of misogyny are a bit overblown IMO.

100%.  Its that progressive crowd who calls out everyone for no real reason,. 

3 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

The same guy who does pizza reviews and only gets cheese?

Myself and @Westy03 actually called that he was going to like it. I guessed he'd put in closer to 7. Interested to see what he will rate the other 3 he visited.

I heard Faraci's and Pi. Was there a 3rd? By the way, is Faraci's Fortel's rebranded? I've heard their pizza is unreal. If he did go to Pi that is disappointing. Not even in my top 10 pizza places.

Not a big barstool guy and a lot of those guys are annoying as F, but the video from last night's game where Dave was struck in the head with a towel and the aftermath videos had me rolling on the floor laughing (ROTFL)