OT: The NHL needs to fold

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked that one of the announcers said Saturday at Enterprise is going to be a zoo

Ticket prices are insane on Stubhub. A guy I know just tried buying 4 tickets through work and the service fees alone were $739.

EDIT:  It was on NHL Ticket Exchange. Stubhub fees are even worse! On a $1,200 ticket, they are charging you $390 in fees.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!!! what a game, the goalie whoever he was was absolutely magnificent. Great win for the Blues, finally the cup is coming to St. Louis! We opened a bottle of bubbly and had a flute a piece, great night. All of those people at the baseball stadium did not get soaked for nothing. Great win.

billikenbill and almaman like this

Since the topic of who the NHL would prefer in the finals was discussed in this thread, game 7 was the highest rated NHL game since 1994.  St. Louis was the top rated market through the Stanley cup playoffs.  Always a good thing to show what this market can do for TV ratings for sports other than the Cardinals.  

CBFan likes this

On 5/16/2019 at 1:40 AM, thetorch said:

I used to be a season ticket holder until Laurie sold off the team after the lockout.  Was a Huge hockey fan.  

After being away from hockey for a while I realized Blues fans are just the worst. Terribly run franchise for generations and the fans still pack it in. You realize the blues get screwed by the NHL because the franchise constantly breaks rules. They will forever be punished for it. The cup will never be won here. Give it up. NHL is a garage league. We should have an nba team instead of this joke of a franchise.

I bet you feel dumb

AGB91 likes this

On 6/14/2019 at 5:34 PM, VeniceMenace said:

With all the “Towel Me” requests on this board, it’s high time SLU invites the Blues towel guy as a special honorary guest for the home opener.

Surely he would make for a swell PA announcer, too...

wait, i thought brett hull was going to be the next PA announcer.  

VeniceMenace likes this