OT: Imo's Guy from Last Night's Blues Game

34 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I believe there’s a company that has two seats behind the Sharks bench that wear volt cooor shirts with the company logo on it. Sharks tried to make them move awhile back 

It was a bail bond company. 

This is OT from the OT but was just looking at Jim Kavanaugh and saw his net worth was 1.9 billion from Forbes (1227 on the list of billionaires).  I knew he had a lot of money but didn't realize it reached that level.  Would he be the wealthiest SLU alum?  He needs to become the Chaifetz for SLU soccer and update the soccer stadium, not just the field.  

24 minutes ago, Bills_06 said:

This is OT from the OT but was just looking at Jim Kavanaugh and saw his net worth was 1.9 billion from Forbes (1227 on the list of billionaires).  I knew he had a lot of money but didn't realize it reached that level.  Would he be the wealthiest SLU alum?  He needs to become the Chaifetz for SLU soccer and update the soccer stadium, not just the field.  

His net worth is tied up in his company stock. World Wide a Technology. With his investment in the STL soccer,the blues and the new MLS bid he might not have too many millions laying around. That said I would hope Chris May has him-on speed dial. 

48 minutes ago, Bills_06 said:

I think he and Rex can probably each make a case for #1