Jump to content
Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
crymdg2

OT: Game of Thrones

Recommended Posts

On 4/12/2019 at 11:39 AM, MattyMo213 said:

And who is the prince that was promised?

John Snow. He is the mixing of Targarían, fire, and Stark, ice. To me, that is the song of fire and ice, a legend or prophesy of the mixing of these blood lines. There will be one last castle which people will flee to at the end. That group will make a last stand. Not sure who will be there. I think Tyrion will make it. Snow may be there, or may be somewhere else trying to stop the apocolypse. I think he will die in the act, and so will Daneirys, along with all of the dragons. Either there will be a small group that live, couple hundred, or it could be that everyone dies, the apocopyse stops, and Westeros is left uninhabited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is pretty negative projection ankiel. GOT is not a series about Armageddon, it is a series about good and evil in many different forms. I have no doubt a lot of people will die, I also have no doubt the white walkers will be exterminated and Cersei will have a painful protracted death. However, like in most good Hollywood movies, evil will lose and good will remain. Mind you, we are not talking about reality here, it is a movie. Or a book if you wish to bring this up as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Old guy said:

That is pretty negative projection ankiel. GOT is not a series about Armageddon, it is a series about good and evil in many different forms. I have no doubt a lot of people will die, I also have no doubt the white walkers will be exterminated and Cersei will have a painful protracted death. However, like in most good Hollywood movies, evil will lose and good will remain. Mind you, we are not talking about reality here, it is a movie. Or a book if you wish to bring this up as well.

There is a part in the books, not sure where, that talked about what happened the last time the white walkers attacked. Humanity was pushed to one last castle and one last stand. I think this was fairly straightforward foreshadowing. I don’t think the end will be that complicated.  Good will win, but there will be a pretty high price for all of the failings and misdeeds of the characters of the story, as well as the greater society.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coming here to propagate the fan theory that Bran is actually the Night King (he went back in time and warged into one of the First Men to try to save the world and it backfired). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, rgbilliken said:

Coming here to propagate the fan theory that Bran is actually the Night King (he went back in time and warged into one of the First Men to try to save the world and it backfired). 

I think there is a chance the Night King is still doing the bidding of the children of the forest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I think there is a chance the Night King is still doing the bidding of the children of the forest.

Good call. Children of the forest stand to gain a lot from the extinction of humans for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jonny karate said:

I still think tyrion is a targareon. Daenarys will be queen Westeros. Jon king of north Tyrion king south

I think there is a better chance Jaime and Cersi are Targaryen. Would explain all the blond hair and incest. Plus, it would be another reason why the Mad King wanted him as part of the King’s Guard.  It would be fitting the one child Tywin hated and who hetold wasn’t said wasn’t his son was his only heir. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget battles and Armageddon. I’m just here for the naughty stuff. My girlfriend promised me lots of it. We watched season 7 last night and I hardly saw any. Disappointed.  If I don’t see some R rated things tonight then I’m moving on.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

now this is an internet theory: 

 

Interesting theory, lots of work and detailed watching went into it. We will see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...