Quincy Baseball

I know I will get roasted on the board but our AD Chris Ponzi is a total con artist. Ford basically hired himself at SLU, but AD gets credit for ncaa run, IF everyone remembers big rumor from donors was Bryce Drew is who AD wanted. He was fired at Vandy. 

Please name one thing AD has ever built in his ten plus years at SLU? One. From very good sources the guy has been trying for years to leave SLU and nobody will hire him. It makes sense, came from a power 5 school with football and “loves” a mid major program with no football so much he’s turned down much better offers over last ten years? Really? People must see right through him during the interviews or he could be the biggest dope of all time within college athletics. 99% of all these ADs only care about eventually getting to power 5 position. But not this guy, because he loves hanging out at games with all his Delmar Gardens South donors all these years? Not buying it. Thank god for Travis Ford is all I’m gonna say. Thank. God. Enjoy it while it lasts. 

1 hour ago, thetorch said:

Wife binge watched Sabrina the last couple days.  Said it was fantastic, cross between Harry Potter and Buffy.

Do you mean the original Audrey Hepburn movie?  Probably not, but that was a great movie which my wife loves.

8 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

Anybody watching anything good on Netflix? Hulu? Prime? 

mrs maisel.   best comedy series in the 21st century

7 hours ago, gister said:

Do you mean the original Audrey Hepburn movie?  Probably not, but that was a great movie which my wife loves.

OMG did you see the new book about Audrey Hepbern?  I've always loved her as an actress but she was working with the Dutch resistance in WWII when she was 10.

Speaking of Sabrina…….Humphrey Bogart > Harrison Ford and Audrey Hebern > Julia Ormond. Not even the same ball park....  

5 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

I need to watch that Motley Crue movie on Netflix.

It’s honestly enthralling. The actors and costuming were phenomenal IMO. At the end of the day it’s just an average movie but I spent the next like 3 hours going down the Motley Crue rabbit hole online. 

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

mrs maisel.   best comedy series in the 21st century

I've watched the first four and they've been great. Really enjoying this one.

Crashing and Barry are two HBO shows that are awesome and keep getting better. Crashing season just wrapped up, Barry just started.

I've been enjoying the current season of AP Bio on Hulu.

Catching up on MST3K on Netflix, too.

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

Speaking of Amazon Prime, you ever watch Man in the High Castle? 

yes.  my enthusiasm has declined though.  the alternative universe thing takes away from it imo.   but i will continue to watch when the next season comes out.  Mrs maisel is fabulous.   whenever she is on stage that material is gold.   and all scenes with her "agent" are just hillarious.