Sean Mobley transferring from VCU

Taj79

17 hours ago, Taj79 said:

Starter this year .....

Can you please put this name in one neat list, like the board's other resident google search recruiting experts like to do it, rather than starting your own thread? A-10 transfers are mentioned in other threads, so please include this news there. This is all too much for me to follow multiple threads. 😉

HoosierPal likes this

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Can you please put this name in one neat list, like the board's other resident google search recruiting experts like to do it, rather than starting your own thread? A-10 transfers are mentioned in other threads, so please include this news there. This is all too much for me to follow multiple threads. 😉

Glad I saw this.  I was just about ready to start a new thread on Gavin Bizeau transferring from Duquesne.  He barely got off the bench but hey, we thread everyone right?😁

3 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

Glad I saw this.  I was just about ready to start a new thread on Gavin Bizeau transferring from Duquesne.  He barely got off the bench but hey, we thread everyone right?😁

Only an anointed few get to make the google searches and post their findings. Stay in your lane. And God help you if the news you deliver is not exactly how we want it organized and delivered. The pitchforks will be out! 😀

HoosierPal likes this

OT. This is weird Ace but you brought back to my memory a patient that came to my service when I was a Jr. resident. The last note in his file from the prior hospital indicated he had received the Chuch's last rites prior to transfer, and was properly anointed. He had a couple of religious medals taped to his arms and a rosary around his neck, and he was still, barely, alive... I worked like a dog to keep him alive and stable, his chart was over a foot thick in 3 separate files. The priest at the other hospital was wrong, he walked on his own two feet out of my service, this was back in 1972. I saw him once more, he brought me a case of really nice German wine which I enjoyed very much. Old memories about the anointed few...