Eric Williams Jr Leaving Duquesne

2 hours ago, CBFan said:

Blue font, poaching is recruiting too.

I would like to beat up on Martin on this one but to be fair Mr. Williams departure was going to happen regardless but it still fun.  I wonder how many times Martin has called Mr. Hargrove or his coach to see how committed he is.

If Mr. Williams wants to go dancing stay away from Missouri and UConn.

Hargrove is solid.  He choose SLU because he wants his parents - his mom I think is the one who is well - to come to the games without having to travel far.  We were a perfect fit for him.

3 hours ago, cheeseman said:

Hargrove is solid.  He choose SLU because he wants his parents - his mom I think is the one who is well - to come to the games without having to travel far.  We were a perfect fit for him.

I feel that way too I was just being silly about coach Martin.

Hargrove, Collins, Thatch are all solid regional kids that want to be at SLU and that is a good thing.

1 hour ago, CBFan said:

I feel that way too I was just being silly about coach Martin.

Hargrove, Collins, Thatch are all solid regional kids that want to be at SLU and that is a good thing.

One thing I like about this class coming in is the kids have achieved when it counted. TH wins State championship, the instrumental player on his team. Yuri leads his team to the state final,  Bell comes of the bench in a championship game to post a double double and was a defensive weapon.  Now Jimerson and Hargrove are MVP of all-star games.....they are all freshman, but it is hard not to get excited about this group.

almaman, Zink, CBFan and 3 others like this