NCAA Final Four Weekend Thread

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-free throws-I hope our players were watching and saw all the made ft's and, much more importantly, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, I don't care if CFord says HF "makes 80% in practice", what matters is during the game, compared to this season everyone of our guys could be better at ft's next season and beyond 

-turnovers-I think we need to instill a mentality to value the basketball, we have too many careless turnovers, look at the teams advancing in the Tourney, overall limited turnovers, I don't know how to change it but I have to believe the program has access to resources, if they are not already in house, to instill this mindset and make an improvement

3 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

I won my bet Saturday and I came back saying that I got lucky on the missed double dribble and felt bad for Auburn. You have no idea what you’re talking about. 

well i admit i dont focus too intently on anything you write or say.   would rather go to the zoo or sit on the steps of the arch and watch the river flow than try to follow 05

5 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

well i admit i dont focus too intently on anything you write or say.   would rather go to the zoo or sit on the steps of the arch and watch the river flow than try to follow 05

I think Billiken Roy and Billikenfan05 need to Indian leg wrestle to squash their beef. We could hold the grudge match at field house and broadcast live on “the house that rick built.” Loser needs to apologize on the board and 2 weeks of no posting. The squabbling is a bit ridiculous yet oddly entertaining.

49 minutes ago, dlarry said:

I think Billiken Roy and Billikenfan05 need to Indian leg wrestle to squash their beef. We could hold the grudge match at field house and broadcast live on “the house that rick built.” Loser needs to apologize on the board and 2 weeks of no posting. The squabbling is a bit ridiculous yet oddly entertaining.

What, has paystubs in Salina gone out of favor?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Tony Bennett and the Bills had history when he was a player for Wisconsin Green Bay in a NIT game played at the old Kiel Auditorium. It was a very close game that I seem to remember the Bills pulled out a win. Anyone else attend that game?

11 minutes ago, Schasz said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Tony Bennett and the Bills had history when he was a player for Wisconsin Green Bay in a NIT game played at the old Kiel Auditorium. It was a very close game that I seem to remember the Bills pulled out a win. Anyone else attend that game?

Didn’t attend, but the Bills beat the Fighting Tony Bennetts 58-54.

3 hours ago, Schasz said:

Wow, thanks for the memory jog. I had to look it up but my late father and I were there. We were not season ticket holders yet but we attended the home NIT games those two seasons (88-89 and 89-90) that ended as runners-up. We started a long run of season tickets the next year and I'm still a ticket holder.

18 hours ago, White Pelican said:

Wow, thanks for the memory jog. I had to look it up but my late father and I were there. We were not season ticket holders yet but we attended the home NIT games those two seasons (88-89 and 89-90) that ended as runners-up. We started a long run of season tickets the next year and I'm still a ticket holder.

If we still lived in the Lou I guarantee you that I would have season tickets for the Bills. I think Chaifetz is a great venue! We did see the Butler game and loved the great vibe. Plan to try and see a game each year.