Banquets

The Men's Banquet is this Tuesday at the Hilton by the Ballpark. Dinner at 6:00, Program at 7:00. $50.00 per person

The Women's Banquet is on Sunday, April 14 @ 4:00 on Campus. $25.00 per person.

Call the Athletic Department to make your reservations and for more details.

Come on guys, show up. You have a great opportunity to send off this year's teams and learn about next year!!

I really enjoyed the Men's banquet last night. Great speeches from everyone. Rammer and Earl were awesome as co-hosts. They kept it light and made a lot of jokes, almost felt like an award show. Pestello recycled a St. Louis city hype speech that kind of left everyone asking when he was going to bring it back to SLU basketball. Travis was great. A lot of love for the unseen staff, Video Coordinator Michael Wilson got a ton of love and deservedly so. He put together a great highlight video of the season. The managers got a standing ovation. The food was good. Frank was there, Stu was not. What did everyone else who went think?

42 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I really enjoyed the Men's banquet last night. Great speeches from everyone. Rammer and Earl were awesome as co-hosts. They kept it light and made a lot of jokes, almost felt like an award show. Pestello recycled a St. Louis city hype speech that kind of left everyone asking when he was going to bring it back to SLU basketball. Travis was great. A lot of love for the unseen staff, Video Coordinator Michael Wilson got a ton of love and deservedly so. He put together a great highlight video of the season. The managers got a standing ovation. The food was good. Frank was there, Stu was not. What did everyone else who went think?

I though Fred's speech was great. I personally like the theme of SLU being an important cog of the region and the basketball team being a rallying part for that region. 

7 minutes ago, willie said:

I though Fred's speech was great. I personally like the theme of SLU being an important cog of the region and the basketball team being a rallying part for that region. 

That's great to hear for just a fan like myself. STL has been without the NBA for 50 years and SLU has the entire metro area to itself. They have to take advantage of it.

Wanted to echo that the Banquet was very well done.  Players especially did a nice job with the invocation and discussing Team Blue.  Shuttle service also was handled very well.